• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

wopphil

It's a business related thing. I just wanted to imply that Cals was an ambulance chaser

Ha, not to imply cals is an ambulance chaser but one of my football leagues I play in his team name is "ambulence chasers"  as he has his own practice and that guy has more money than God. 

Funny playing in a 16 team fantasy football league with 12 lawyers.  They never trade unless it is a landslide their way. 

Edited by Kurt Swanson

I was the only one trying to do trades this season in FF.

Both were with lawyers, well one isn't anymore. Nobody else will trade with me because they think I'm trying to f*ck them.

lol, it probably could go both ways.  I don't know how to argue with a lawyer, even if it is football trade. 

I was the only one trying to do trades this season in FF.

Both were with lawyers, well one isn't anymore. Nobody else will trade with me because they think I'm trying to f*ck them.

To be fair, they only thought that because you were trying to f*ck them. 

Cals, these lawyers I played in their softball league about 18 years ago when I was actually able to hit, run and throw.  4 of them have a practice and I forget what they call it but they pretty much just draw up stuff for developers if they are putting in a shopping center or something.  They do pretty well.  I asked them for a job and they said no.