• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LG G5 rumors

gotbeer

LG G5 Rumors, Specs, Features, Concept, Price, Presales, Release Date Info

Nothing really concrete.  And definitely more of a fanboy type of site that gushes over the LG.  But some weird things they are thinking of trying.

Camera Front 20 Megapixels Camera Rear 5.1 Megapixels

Notice that the front facing camera is going to be the heavy hitter now.  Plus I also believe the front facing camera is a dual camera.  I guess they think that selfies are more important now.  Wish both front and rear was equal, since I rarely take front shots.

This one is intriguing. 

Also, three versions have been rumored as a plastic variant, full metal body, and a bendable display have all been rumored to have unique LG G5 features.

wow, we have finally hit the point where the front camera is better than the rear?  I hope everyone boycotts that phone.

Yeah, not a fan of it either.  Wish they would have gone 20 front 40 back.  IMO back should be the heavy hitter because that's what you do panorama and distance shots.  But then again, I hate selfies, so maybe I'm just odd.

• 2 months later...

3 days till the unveil. 

LG seems to be going all out this year with some interesting things.  The Magic Slot seems to be a reality.  Not only will it be used for the removable battery, but it sounds like it will be kind of like an expansion slot. 

https://news.yahoo.com/lg-g5-rumors-news-164006626.html;_ylt=AwrTcceuCcZWt_UA5XBjmolQ

This rumor seems the most interesting.

LG-G5s-Magic-Slot-in-action.jpg

Speculation is that it's using the magic slot, and that it's not an expandable battery, but more of a camera function due to the buttons and knobs. 

Sounds like LG is really going a different direction than the other makers.

LG G5 is a completely redesigned flagship with features you won’t find anywhere else

I think the big question is only 32 gb hd or do they also have a larger hd?  Also find it odd that they say the SD slot only goes to 32 GB, when on the G4, it goes up to a non existant but still impressive 2 TB.  But 128 GB is the highest I've seen on it. 

The modules could get interesting, although right now, not a must have list.  I think for myself, the Camera one is of most interest.  I think for commercial functions, there might be more room for modules.