• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Starbucks is Anti Christmas!

nate

I don't get the fascination with Starbucks. Paying $5-$10 for a cup of coffee seems stupid. On top of waiting in line for 15-20 minutes to overpay

Makes people feel better to be able to buy the "top of the line" of something.  Most can't afford the Ferrari but most can afford a caramel machiato, 3 pumps vanilia, soy milk, extra carmel, hold the jizz.  Also caffeine is super addictive.  

I like that second tweet by Grant Robertson.

"@Starbucks hey your shitty PC cups are ****ed. Apparently @Starbucks is scared 2 participate in a holiday that <90% of Americans celebrate "

I wonder if he realizes that "<90%" means less than 90 percent.

Yet more fake outrage. This whole "War on Christmas" is made up bullshit.

I'm glad this is going on. First off, because Starfu*ks should not have ever represented Christmas. Second off, because I fuc**ng hate coffee.

It does absolutely nothing for me but make me feel like crap about 30 minutes later. Yeah, a water and a Natures Granola at 8am will do for me, I'll pass on the ridiculously priced stuff you offer, thanks.

I also adore seeing 3 prick kids under 10 years old with huge Starbucks drinks in their hands riding along in their parents Titan while I'm sitting at a red light wondering why the hell their mom or dad just spent $20 on beverages for their stupid kids. The same schmucks that go to a restaurant armed with iPads for every member of the family while their heads are hung down not paying attention to anything going on around them. These are the same people that live in a shithole rented house and wonder why they can't make ends meet when the bills come around and then want some assistance from the government to give them free "energy efficient upgrades."

BUT THE ECONOMY IS IN THE TERLIT! HOW! WHY? OH MY GAWWWWD!!!

This OP is a non story.

If you're looking to Starbucks to create Christmas spirit, or if you're gonna bitch about them taking it away, PLEASE, just put that sweet metal tasting 44 magnum between your lips right now, and do us all a huge favor.