• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yale SJWs screaming at Professor

NrM

Ben Carson can be a good example. I just learned that he got the highest SATs in Detroit history. But, the dumb things he's said are related to a particular theology. I'm not against theology unless it intrudes upon a material field like history or science and he's let his theology intrude on history like Marxists let their "theology" intrude upon history, science (men can be women if they want), etc. 

Smart guy/dumb idea. 

I still support him because he has the same political ideology as I do and I think he really believes it. He's like a black, smart Obama, but for conservatives.

SATs are a poor indicator of overall intelligence. They test a certain kind of test-taking analytical intelligence, but are rather narrow.

Anyhow, I agree with you about what you said. The thing though, Juan, is that we all believe our own "theology" - Ben Carson, Marxists, myself, and you. What is particularly dangerous is confusing our own "theology" with reality. Realizing that we are doing this is the beginnings of true intelligence, imo.

SATs are a poor indicator of overall intelligence. They test a certain kind of test-taking analytical intelligence, but are rather narrow.

Anyhow, I agree with you about what you said. The thing though, Juan, is that we all believe our own "theology" - Ben Carson, Marxists, myself, and you. What is particularly dangerous is confusing our own "theology" with reality. Realizing that we are doing this is the beginnings of true intelligence, imo.

Yes. It's important to cross check ideology and theology with facts, where it's relevant.

Anyway, leftists need conflict. Their dialectic view of history demands it. They'll make stuff up if they have to.

if's funny when you say dumb stuff

Phony gang rape has nothing to do with the 50's

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_on_Campus

Rape was against the law in 1950. Rape has always been a bad thing in the Judeo-Christian world. Jews might have invented rape as a bad thing in itself. 

By the way, in your sensitivity classes at work, have you ever heard the phrase that rape is a "crime of power?" How do they know? Did they interview rapists and were told that they wanted power? Any why rape and not stereo theft or mugging? 

it's common for leftists to say that blacks can't be racist. why? Because they don't have power. Don't analyze facts like the hunger strike person has far more money and power than me or a poor white dude or that a black man with a knife has more power than a white woman at a particular time- it's stupid. For them, racism isn't a personal moral issue. Where does the idea that groups without "power" can't have a certain belief? What does it remind you of?