• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 10/4 vs. Rangers: it has all come down to this

Angels:

1. Erick Aybar (S) SS
2. Kole Calhoun (L) RF
3. Mike Trout ( R) CF
4. Albert Pujols ( R) DH
5. C.J. Cron ( R) 1B
6. David Freese ( R) 3B
7. Shane Victorino ( R) LF
8. Carlos Perez ( R) C

Richards on the mound.

Rangers:

1. Delino DeShields ( R) CF
2. Shin-Soo Choo (L) RF
3. Prince Fielder (L) DH
4. Adrian Beltre ( R) 3B
5. Mitch Moreland (L) 1B
6. Josh Hamilton (L) LF
7. Elvis Andrus ( R) SS
8. Rougned Odor (L) 2B
9. Chris Gimenez ( R) C

Hamels on the mound.

I try to look at the game from a passionate fan point of view, but if things go poorly I don't allow it to affect my real life which is sometimes hard to do because the Angels are basically my only real hobby. Well I have been nervous all morning and can't possibly stop thinking about this game. Either way they battled, but let's win three more in a row.

Murphy hasn't actually done much since coming to the Angels, despite what some on here think.  Of course, neither has Victorino--but seems unlikely that this is a make-or-break move, especially given that Hamels is starting.

.265 avg, 5 HR, 22 RBI

Not much, no, but infinitely better than what Victorino has provided.

Despite this being one of the more frustrating seasons I've endured as a fan, the Mike Trout catch last week and yesterday's game have saved face for me. 

I was able to witness one of the best catches I have ever seen and best come from behind victories all within a one-week span. 

Now the Halos have put themselves in a position to enter the playoffs when the majority of us thought we were done a month ago. 

Go Angels!!!