• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Transabled woman finds happiness.

Jewell Shuping, a woman with BIID who self-identified as blind–and a psychologist helped take away her sight.

In 2006, Shuping found a psychologist who was willing to help her become blind. The psychologist began putting numbing drops in her eyes, followed by a couple of drops of drain cleaner. “It hurt, let me tell you. My eyes were screaming and I had some drain cleaner going down my cheek burning my skin,” she told Barcroft TV. “But all I could think was ‘I am going blind, it is going to be okay.’” It took about half a year for the damage to take effect. “When I woke up the following day I was joyful until I turned on to my back and opened my eyes – I was so enraged when I saw the TV screen,” Shuping said.

Eventually, one of her eyes had to be removed and the other had glaucoma and cataracts. Shuping says she is now “happier than ever.” 

http://www.fox4kc.com/2015/10/01/woman-desperate-to-be-blind-had-drain-cleaner-poured-in-eyes-now-happier-than-ever/

“I really feel this is the way I was supposed to be born, that I should have been blind from birth,” Shuping said. â€œWhen there’s nobody around you who feels the same way, you start to think that you’re crazy. But I don’t think I’m crazy, I just have a disorder.”

WTH.

i wonder about the inner conversation she had with herself.

"you know, i'm tired of being able to see all the really interesting, meaningful, and beautiful sights and colors and people around me. it's time to put an end to this."

But oddly enough, you can find the most obscure stuff about liberals. Why is that?

I found the Snopes article. Most of my friends from high school are very very left so I have experience discussing things with them. I was also left and an atheist for a few years so I'm familiar with some of the stuff. 

I found the Snopes article. Most of my friends from high school are very very left so I have experience discussing things with them. I was also left and an atheist for a few years so I'm familiar with some of the stuff. 

So what you are saying is you are Donald Trump.  Wow, congrats!