• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can Joe West go away already?

Biergott

West has been an ass clown for years. Bumgarner crossed the line but I would guess there is some history between the two. Madison played tball for me many years ago so I am bias but he is nothing like some have described him. Ultra competitive but a very humble guy from a humble family. Our home town only has two current stars bumgarner and singer Eric church. Church would definitely be the fake arrogant prick of the two.

He threw a fit after West called ball four on a pitch a foot outside. It could have been interpreted that he was arguing the call by screaming **** after the call and a second time with his back to home plate. West never stepped out to confront him. After about a ten second eye lock, West gave Bumgarner a head nod to pitch and it looked like it is over with Bumgarner returning the nod but after stepping on the rubber Bumgarner resumed the stare down instead of taking signs from his catcher. It continued until the batter stepped out of the box calling time. Bumgarner initiated the action then delayed the game. West never issued a warning nor said a word.

Big f'n deal. Players get pissed off all the time. Like you said, He wasn't even facing home plate. For all West knew, Bumgarner was pissed at himself.

West never stepped out to confront him? He was standing NEXT to the catcher, not behind him. He obviously made it a point to confront him because he had to take a couple of steps back to stand next to the catcher. Heck, even John Miller said:" West is not getting behind the catcher"

When Bumgarner steps back on the rubber, West is still standing up staring him down.

Edited by Lou

Big f'n deal. Players get pissed off all the time. Like you said, He wasn't even facing home plate. For all West knew, Bumgarner was pissed at himself.

West never stepped out to confront him? He was standing NEXT to the catcher, not behind him. He obviously made it a point to confront him because he had to take a couple of steps back to stand next to the catcher. Heck, even John Miller said:" West is not getting behind the catcher"

When Bumgarner steps back on the rubber, West is still standing up staring him down.

i agree

i see it this way, too.

bumgarner was out of line for standing there and staring him down. pretty clown move by a guy who's touted in the commercial for being a rembrandt. he was more like a picasso last night.

West started the contest by not going behind the catcher getting ready for the pitch. West had something to say about the outburst, only with a stare and not words. Sure, Bumgarner could have had better control of himself, but West standing to the side of the catcher staring him down was even more of a statement that daddy was scolding him for acting out. West has an I'm King Shit complex, and he shows it far too often. Imo, neither one should be proud of the way they acted.     

The first time he screamed **** he was facing home plate. West wasn't behind home plate because Bumgarner was still being a bitch needing a tampon. After the head nod he put his mask on and got behind Posey waiting and Bumgarner started the stare bullshit again. West should have issued a warning.

He was initially staring at home plate because he was waiting for the ball to be thrown back to him. When he finally puts his mask on, Bum has the ball and is on the rubber ready to pitch to the next batter when timeout is called. It's not West's job to inject his fat ass into the game. He does this kind of crap all the time. There are other umps who suck, but even they don't do make themselves part of the game like C*ntry Joe, they just make bad calls. West does both

Edited by Lou

I thought Bumgarner was pissed about the 2-2 pitch, so when he walked him he let out an expletive, looked frustrated with himself and I'm sure with Joe West too, looks like West went out of his way to make something out of nothing. Of course Bumgarner isn't going to let that fat ass intimidate him. The funniest part is Posey looking back and forth.

Wish it was like the old days when the catcher would move out the way and let the ump eat one. Notti is killing me with the hate. Bumgarner is about as low profile as it gets. If you watched the ws mvp presentations you notice two things. The GM guy is illiterate and how uncomfortable Madison is on camera.