• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 9/16 vs. Mariners - Jackson at 2B

Ray McKigney

I've never seen that before.  Very cool.

I am referring to a guy trying to steal 2nd, the ball hitting him and going into the outfield, the runner advancing to 3rd and then throwing to 2nd to get the guy out because he never touched the base.

Perez is now credited with a runner caught stealing. 

Seager is such a bitch

Lol yeah. He is the one who is the bitch in that situation .... righttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Cry baby Weaver can't handle someone calling time ... then basically saying "my bad" ... then barking at him. 

I'm sure Weaver's 86 mph fastball really did some damage to Seager as well.

Lol yeah. He is the one who is the bitch in that situation .... righttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Cry baby Weaver can't handle someone calling time ... then basically saying "my bad" ... then barking at him. 

I'm sure Weaver's 86 mph fastball really did some damage to Seager as well.

whatever dude. Seager holds his hand up ever damn at bat.  He's in the box.  It's go time.  don't get in the box if you aren't ready.