• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

They're blocking monetization of videos that are totally unrelated to his past behavior after accusations?

I'm not even sure how appropriate this is if he's ever tried and convicted of anything.  I'm sure there are loads of people with criminal records making money on youtube.

14 minutes ago, cals said:

They're blocking monetization of videos that are totally unrelated to his past behavior after accusations?

I'm not even sure how appropriate this is if he's ever tried and convicted of anything.  I'm sure there are loads of people with criminal records making money on youtube.

#believeallwomen

16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What a surprise! The rightoid who supposedly took down pedophiles is actually a sexual predator and groomer.

Sorry @Lhalo. You'll need to find a new hero.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkaqvn/tim-ballards-departure-from-operation-underground-railroad-followed-sexual-misconduct-investigation

You obviously have no clue how sting operations work. These guys don’t go in with an FBI hat. They absolutely have to get real close to the action to gain traction. 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You obviously have no clue how sting operations work. These guys don’t go in with an FBI hat. They absolutely have to get real close to the action to gain traction. 

Apparently this requires them to force women posing as their wives to share beds and showers with them when the pedos aren't even around. 

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I have no idea if the allegations are true or not. But Ballard did step down from OUR earlier this year after internal investigations within OUR were being conducted based off the accusations by multiple employees. This is before the VICE article came out, if I remember correctly.

There's a cover story one needs to sell and then there's going too far, especially in private where you don't need to sell an image. Again, it might all be bullshit but there's a lot of charlatan behavior, especially in the state of Utah and within the LDS church. It wouldn't shock me if this was true. I guess we'll see what comes of it. 

2 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I have no idea if the allegations are true or not. But Ballard did step down from OUR earlier this year after internal investigations within OUR were being conducted based off the accusations by multiple employees. This is before the VICE article came out, if I remember correctly.

There's a cover story one needs to sell and then there's going too far, especially in private where you don't need to sell an image. Again, it might all be bullshit but there's a lot of charlatan behavior, especially in the state of Utah and within the LDS church. It wouldn't shock me if this was true. I guess we'll see what comes of it. 

Even the Mormons have severed ties with the organization. That says a lot.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/fox-13-investigates/lds-church-takes-down-articles-referencing-tim-ballard-and-his-nonprofit

2 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I have no idea if guilty or not. It’s possible he got caught up in the game but again we’re dealing with anonymous sources. The sex slave industry is full of scum but they aren’t stupid or poor. Any covert operation has to assume that the other side isn’t void of hidden surveillance. 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And nothing to do with a potential challenge to Mitt Romney. That said multiple sexual partners isn’t all that deviant for many Mormons to begin with. 

13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Apparently this requires them to force women posing as their wives to share beds and showers with them when the pedos aren't even around. 

Because none of these international criminals have surveillance equipment? He’s not likely going in posing as a Calvinist. He’s going in posing as a sexual deviant bastard. There are a lot safer ways to sexually harass women than attempting to bust sex traffickers. 

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Because none of these international criminals have surveillance equipment? He’s not likely going in posing as a Calvinist. He’s going in posing as a sexual deviant bastard. There are a lot safer ways to sexually harass women than attempting to bust sex traffickers. 

Dude I know you're pissed that grooming techniques are being exposed as immoral and illegal, which means you have to be sneakier and more creative. Don't worry. I'm sure you'll figure out some new ways to victimize women and children.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Dude I know you're pissed that grooming techniques are being exposed as immoral and illegal, which means you have to be sneakier and more creative. Don't worry. I'm sure you'll figure out some new ways to victimized women and children.

Lol. I actually got a good laugh at just how naive and partisan libs are. I know two special ops dude who ran two or three missions. They’ll tell you it’s real uncomfortable and dangerous.  It’s certainly not the best way to shower with a few strange women. 

26 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

And nothing to do with a potential challenge to Mitt Romney. That said multiple sexual partners isn’t all that deviant for many Mormons to begin with. 

Just to clarify, Mitt isn’t running so he’s not challenging him.

Ironically, early Mormon history was all about church leaders trafficking young girls and married women under the guise of marriage. Tim Ballard is wants to fight that but as an active member of his church, neither read up on his church’s history or ignored it.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

What a surprise! The rightoid who supposedly took down pedophiles is actually a sexual predator and groomer.

Sorry @Lhalo. You'll need to find a new hero.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkaqvn/tim-ballards-departure-from-operation-underground-railroad-followed-sexual-misconduct-investigation

More "anonymous" sources.