• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

Wow lol. 

Disgusting!': 'New York Times' slammed after crossword puzzle resembles swastika

Several people are calling out the New York Times after the shape of its Sunday crossword puzzle resembled a swastika.

Twitter users slammed the American newspaper on Dec. 18, with many people calling the Sunday edition of its puzzle "disgusting" and "shocking," with some noting that it was published before the first evening of Hanukkah.

https://news.yahoo.com/disgusting-new-york-times-slammed-after-crossword-puzzle-resembles-swastika-231916843.html

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Wow lol. 

Disgusting!': 'New York Times' slammed after crossword puzzle resembles swastika

Several people are calling out the New York Times after the shape of its Sunday crossword puzzle resembled a swastika.

Twitter users slammed the American newspaper on Dec. 18, with many people calling the Sunday edition of its puzzle "disgusting" and "shocking," with some noting that it was published before the first evening of Hanukkah.

https://news.yahoo.com/disgusting-new-york-times-slammed-after-crossword-puzzle-resembles-swastika-231916843.html

CourteousNaughtyCaribou-size_restricted.gif

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Wow lol. 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

CourteousNaughtyCaribou-size_restricted.gif

image.gif

9 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Wow lol. 

Looked like two people boning to me.  Guess you see what you want.

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Well that's fine. These kids can be insulated from the word in high school, but when they get into the real world they're gonna find out everyone (whites, Asians and especially Hispanics)  calls them n****rs, especially behind their backs.  (At least the non-homosexuals do, I don't know if homos do).  

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Well that's fine. These kids can be insulated from the word in high school, but when they get into the real world they're gonna find out everyone (whites, Asians and especially Hispanics)  calls them n****rs, especially behind their backs.  (At least the non-homosexuals do, I don't know if homos do).  

This guy should have wine teacher of the year. Any teacher that teaches at a school that’s 35% black has earned the right to occasionally drop the n word regardless of context 

15 hours ago, Kotchman said:

And you bash fox viewers? The times has been getting it wrong since hitler 

I didn't say I read the thing Armageddon Alex, I do the fucking NY Times crossword and it comes in the "local" paper. I also go online to crosswords without reading their shit. Before you call me gay doing multiple crosswords a day, it started when I was at UCLA med center with my mom getting her brain checked and the doctor had an info ad about "do crosswords".  Every day since and with the father-in-law now that can't make a three letter word no matter how I try and help him, yeah.  Find another conspiracy theory

Go job using my own logic on me though. You got a rambling response.  Fun times.