• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 8/19 vs. White Sox: No Pujols

He hit a HR two games in a row and now he's benched. Great going, Sosh.

Am I doing it right?

Maybe Sosh is superstitious and doesn't believe good things happen three times in a row.

I don't know, I can't think of a rational reason to bench him right when he's starting to heat up again. He must be hurting or very tired.

Yup , you are going to take every ****ing pitch down the pipe and start the count 0-1 in every ****ing at bat. Swing at the ball when it's right over the plate!!!! Teams are now making sure that they bring in relievers early on you (Trout), why **** around waiting to see pitches.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/debunking-mlb-first-pitch-strike-myth/

Trout needs to stop being so predictable...take the first one down broadway, then swing at pitcher selections.  Too much talent for long slumps.

Yep. Dude draws his walks which is great but he's way too passive a lot of the time and it's obviously well-known that he just never swings first pitch. Too often we see a pitcher just throw a BP fastball right down the middle on that first pitch just so they can get a quick and easy strike. Next pitch is usually another fastball thats either up or down and in off the plate that Trout will hack at and foul off....putting him in a quick 0-2 count. He needs to mix it up sometimes so it's not so predictable