• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Summer Fanfast 2015 Tailgate RSVP (Under Big A) - Aug 8th

Looks like we have a spot under the Big A this year. I'll get there early to set up.

Items we will need:

BBQ Meats/Buns

Sides (Potato salad, pasta salad, Chili, Wings, etc)

Chips/salsa
Tables
EZ Up Tents (There will be some shade under the BigA, but also birds.)
Condiments

Desserts (cookies/brownies, etc)
Napkins/Paper towels
Soda/Punch/Horchata (for the brown people)

Plastic Cups

Paper Plates/Bowls

Plastic Utensils

Trash Bags

Each person needs to bring their own "beverages", chairs and sunscreen.

I noticed e-cigs are not on the list here.

Sadly, my daughters are in a soccer tournament with 4 games from 820a-520p, so by the time the last one concludes, the game will almost be starting.

I've already seen one game this year live.  That's above my quota.   I would like to hang with you guys again though.   Bummed to miss this one.

Just checked the website.  Propane is fine. 

I'll bring the stove with grill attachment.

Does everyone usually go to the game after?  I'm bringing my boys and im thinking they might be exhausted after watching the softball tourney and a few hours of tailgating.  If they arn't tired, do they usually sell cheap tickets at the window before the game?

Just checked the website.  Propane is fine. 

I'll bring the stove with grill attachment.

Does everyone usually go to the game after?  I'm bringing my boys and im thinking they might be exhausted after watching the softball tourney and a few hours of tailgating.  If they arn't tired, do they usually sell cheap tickets at the window before the game?

As Mike said.  Usually there are tickets floating around at the tailgate.  If you live close, usually there is a bit of time between the softball games and tailgate to get a nap in.  Softball game usually ends around noon - 1.  Tailgate, while you can get there early, usually starts in the 4 area.

Awesome. My mom lives 2 mins away from Underhill Park...will give time for my kids to rest up after the softball game and head to the tailgate.  Thanks for the ticket offers.  I have two boys and am not sure if my wifey and little 1 yr old is coming yet. I'll let you guys know.

Here is what we have so far. A full size grill will be there! Looks like we are good on tables/tents. Need more main dishes (hot dogs, burgers, etc). I plan on setting up the grill by 2pm at the latest. Remember to enter off Douglas.

mancini79+5 - EZ Up Tent, Table

gotbeer - Napkins/paper towels, table

guliblguy - BBQ

Chuck - Brats, Buns, Cigars, Bourbon

Baseballmom & Troy - Pasta Salad

decinces+1 - EZ Up, 2 tables

Ron Mexico - cups plates bowls and some sides