• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

11 minutes ago, Lou said:

Obviously, I'm pulling for Alabama, but if had to put money on it I'd pick Georgia.  It's so difficult to beat a very good team twice.

I like Alabama +1/2 first half to the over 25 first half.

What do you think about that?

Just now, Lou said:

Looks good.

until it doesn't.

It’s my last college football bet of the year.  Like the Super Bowl.  I’m taking it.  

I know you’re not a pro football guy, but it can’t be worse than the damn Colts yesterday.  Thank God the Raiders and the over hit.

1 minute ago, PattyD22 said:

It’s my last college football bet of the year.  Like the Super Bowl.  I’m taking it.  

I know you’re not a pro football guy, but it can’t be worse than the damn Colts yesterday.  Thank God the Raiders and the over hit.

I get it. I'll probably throw something down at the last minute. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

I get it. I'll probably throw something down at the last minute. 

We probably should have taken this to the general discussion board instead of Nando’s USC board, but what the hell?

Im in Orlando Florida.  Let me know what you think.  

By the way, Bob Saget died at the next hotel over yesterday.  News media everywhere.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...