• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

Good point. You haven't encountered a game where CP has to make adjustments. They are few and far between, but they are ugly. The plan either works or it doesn't for him.

How do you know the defense hasn't made adjustments yet on the fly? He's always communicating with players when the offense is out there. We're not in the locker room at the half? But another good test on the road vs.asu will answer some questions again.

Utah state has been a very potent offense the last few yrs and chuckie keeton being a very good qb as well. Im surprised the defense did what they did against them.

How do you know the defense hasn't made adjustments yet on the fly? He's always communicating with players when the offense is out there. We're not in the locker room at the half? But another good test on the road vs.asu will answer some questions again.

Utah state has been a very potent offense the last few yrs and chuckie keeton being a very good qb as well. Im surprised the defense did what they did against them.

I know these things. I just do. I'm an expert.

That's kinda my point.

They didn't have a compliance office in the time period for which they got hammered (albeit, unfairly in light of everything else).

They had a person that dealt with it on a part time basis. They didn't take that kind of stuff seriously at all. I'm not saying it was unique to them, but that's what it was.

NCAA: "There is no comparison between USC and Penn State. USC's appeal was denied and there is no further consideration being given."

People talk about compliance. Lack of institutional control right? Arent former ped state administrators going on trial soon for their cover up on the rapings of kids..some occurring on the ped state campus. How is that not lack of institutional control? Lol u got administrators going to trial for covering it up.

People talk about compliance. Lack of institutional control right? Arent former ped state administrators going on trial soon for their cover up on the rapings of kids..some occurring on the ped state campus. How is that not lack of institutional control? Lol u got administrators going to trial for covering it up.

That isn't what he is talking about.  Penn State was handed sanctions without any appeal process or formal compliance investigation by the NCAA.  It was the Freeh report.

For the record I think that Penn State should have been handed the death penalty.  4 year suspension of all football activities.

What they did is far more heinous than anything else that has happened with USC, Miami, UNC etc.  Not even in the same galaxy.

Edited by nate

Seriously, Glasses ref and his crew throw a flag on every other play.  They are the worst and an embarrassment to the Pac 12.

SC and ASU both playing very poorly.  Bad coaching on both sides.  SC's D keeping them in the game like they have all season.