• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Saturday, July 11, 2015 - Angels vs Mariners

Astros - "Yeah we're done being in first place, it's your turn Angels"

Angels - "That is so, so kind of you Houston but you know what, you hold on to that. We don't want to intrude"

Astros - "No really it's ok, we insist. Please take it. We don't want it anymore."

Angels - "Oh you are so generous in your offer but really, we just can't accept it from you."

Astros - "It's no trouble at all. Just take it. We are literally handing it to you right now, for free."

Angels - "No I mean we'd love to but we just can't handle all that responsibility right now. Plus we have a thing coming up. Gosh we'd love to take this right now but gee whiz we just have so much going on."

Oh goody, we're going to likely lose 3 out of 4 to a cesspool team (no offense Cez).

Walker is rolling lately.

I'd rather they face a hot pitcher than a cold one. Iwakuma has sucked balls for quite a bit now and look at what he's doing tonight.

Get back to the minors Morin!!!!

What happened to the crappy Iwakuma?

This team is NOT a post-season team!!!!!!!

Hey I'm just as frustrated as you but it's one game dude.

They happen. We didn't lose any ground, it just makes it clear just because the offense has been rolling lately that DOES NOT mean we should pass on trading for a left fielder or DH. This offense just flat out is not good, you can't rely on trout and pujols every night and you can't count any other position player any night. Seriously use some of this damn pitching depth we have.

Back from Safeco with my game report.

Being overly positive, I could say that by holding the Mariners to only three runs, CJ did his job tonight. On the more realistic side, did you know the Mariners stranded eight runners in scoring position while CJ was on the mound? This could have been much, much worse. The fact it was not was pure luck on CJ's behalf. Still, like Thursday night with Richards, Sosh left CJ in way too long.

It just seemed in the first inning that Cruz's spectacular catch of Freese's sure double sucked the life out of the offense. I mean to be robbed by one of the worst  defensive outfielders in the American League was mind boggling.  You could not ask for a better situation, unless maybe Trumbo was playing right field. I don't think the Angels ever recovered after this.

After a long rehab stint and a terrible first start, Kuma was practically untouchable tonight. This was the Kuma, who back  in February, was scheduled to be a lethal 1-2 punch with Felix that would lead the Mariners to the AL  West title. So of course, he has to come back to life against us.

Sorry but I wont be at Sunday's game because I'm going to a BBQ. However, I'll be listening to the game on the radio and  wearing my lucky Angels socks (OK, not so lucky tonight).