• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I like this "**** it, I'm gonna shoot" Lindholm. Rakell is gonna hit 20g's this season. 

3-1-1 on the roadie so far, correct?

you are correct.  If they play well they should be able to go 5-1-1.  Edmonton and Vancouver are teams we should beat.  Of course, Columbus was also a team we should have beaten.  Let that one get away.

Edited by UndertheHalo

The PP scored three goals last night.  Compared to last year they are much better.  Theo will be up and in that position eventually.  He doesn't have a spot on this team unless Cam or Vats get traded.

Stoner is going to be back soon, will be interesting to see what happens with him.  Bieksa has really stepped it up, his defense has been stellar lately.  Only Lindholm and Manson have been better defensively.

yeah PP was humming with theo, it's down since he was sent down.

but it's still way better than last couple years.

and the PK is just insane now.

but just no room for him until they trade vatanen for a top 6 forward (preferably a badass center to play between rakell and perry)

Edited by mrwicked

How good is Lindholm? Dude is only 22 as well. The Ducks better sign him long term.

Agreed. They need to offer him a very long term deal to keep him a Duck for life.

Now leading Ducks defensemen in Goals & goals per game with 8.

With how the team struggled with scoring goals, it seems he focuses now more on scoring goals himself than trying to get assists.

His shooting percentage is now at 7.3%, higher than Chara, Letang, Barrie, Vatanen(6.1%) & even Erik Karlsson(6.2%)

Edited by MikeScioscia4MVP

Guess what ? Ducks power play is now ranked 9th in the league at 19.9%.

Ducks goals per game is now at 2.39 (26th) & very narrowly trail St. Louis & Philly at 2.41.

After they pass them, then there is Carolina at 2.44  & Columbus at 2.45.

If they keep scoring at least 3 per game they are going climb up fast.

IMO they will finish around 2.65 to 2.70 goals per game which would place them at 10th to 14th in goals scored.

Bad news: they no longer have the #1 penalty kill thanks to Hamlet Freddy Andersen. Now rank 3rd behind St. Louis & NY Islanders.

Other key stats: Ducks still allow the 3rd fewest shots in the NHL & shoot the 8th most & are 4th best at Faceoff win percentage.

Haven't posted in a while but have been keeping up with the scores and standings and me oh my we are about to pass the kings seems like just yesterday we were all running around with our coks chopped off. We are playing great hockey! Perron, Perry, Lindholm!

I still will never trust Anderson kid gives up a goal in the first 5 minutes of every game

Edited by Ochocinco!

It was a really sloppy game but I guess you can expect that on the second night of a back to back in such a weird ass game with the power outage and then the long delays.  Not to mention they are in the middle of a marathon road trip.

Stoner is going to be back soon and that worries me.  I was hoping that if one of the D men was traded that would mean Theo back up.

With the way the D is playing right now I can't imagine Stoner sniffing the lineup. He's going to be in Holzer's spot up in the press box. As much as I can't stand the bald man, gotta give him props on the current streak he's on. 3 pts back of the Kings now in the Pacific. Who thought that would happen? Next 4 games against Van, Cgy, Buf, and Edm before the Kings on the 28th. Could possibly see a change at the top after that game.

Vatanen and a pick/prospect to Wpg for Ladd. That would give us that top 6 LW and allows Theo to come back up. Win-win!

Could the Anaheim Ducks peddle a young defenceman for short-term forward depth?

I think Murray will get us the best deal.  It's nice to be in a position of strength and be able to make a fair to an unfair deal in our favor, instead of HAVING to make a deal.

With the way the D is playing right now I can't imagine Stoner sniffing the lineup. He's going to be in Holzer's spot up in the press box. As much as I can't stand the bald man, gotta give him props on the current streak he's on. 3 pts back of the Kings now in the Pacific. Who thought that would happen? Next 4 games against Van, Cgy, Buf, and Edm before the Kings on the 28th. Could possibly see a change at the top after that game.

Anything less than 6 points is unacceptable and I'd really like all 8 points for those 4 games.