• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Andersen starting tonight. The carosel goes round and round. Stupid.

Maybe someone is shopping?  It would be one thing if it was Dobin in there.  But we have two quality NHL goalies.  So it doesn't bother me to keep them both fresh.  Let's just shut out the Bruins and call it a roadtrip.

yea that'll be just fine.  I don't mean to hate on Andersen.  I just feel like there is something to be gained by just letting Gibson have the net.  He's a young goalie so building endurance is a good thing.  I also believe that goalies are best served by getting as many starts as possible.  Going back and forth between them doesn't really do any one any good.  Especially with this being the last game for a week.  Anyway, hopefully Andersen gets it done.

Hopefully Depres is up 2 speed by the time Fowler is back in a week or 2. Pretty important for our D core that he's playing up 2 capability. Was pretty evident that the speed of the NHL game was eating him up there in that period. I was a little surprised that Bruce started him. Probably would have been good to ease him back in. Anyway, he'll adjust quickly. I'm not worried about it.