• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cowart No Longer On 66ers Roster

Kaleb Cowart has been removed from the 66ers roster.  In fact, I can't find him on any of the minor league affiliate rosters.  Has his time come to make the switch to pitcher?  I wonder if they sent him back to the instructional league to make the change.

Nevermind. I just saw this...

Angels Transactions ‏@LAATransactions 4m4 minutes ago

3B Kaleb Cowart has been assigned to Triple-A @SaltLakeBees from High-A @66ersBaseball

10:40 AM - 11 Jun 2015 · Details
1 retweet 1 favorite
Retweet 1 Retweeted 1
Favorite 1 Favorited 1
FollowFollowed
More

Lightning in a bottle!

This has to only be to take Kubitza's place temporarily.

that would be odd considering that Green, Rutledge and Ryan Jackson could fill in as need be if it were for a short period.  

he's been very good for the last month.  926ops with a bunch of doubles and more BB than K.  Maybe something clicked.  

Plus, they've had him playing a little 1b, LF, and SS in addition to 3b.  

It seems he may have deserved a promotion and maybe they didn't want to send him to Arkansas to kill his confidence again.  

He literally turned 23 a few days ago so if finally got it together then he's still got a ton of value.  

Seems kind of weird, but whatever. 

Maybe its a last ditch effort to see if whatever he's been doing to improve in A+ ball can transfer over to a different environment.  Kind of odd to skip AA alltogether though.  I think its a bit late to worry about killing his confidence, he's sucked for pretty much three years straight and has already been demoted. 

I wouldn't mind Bitzy staying around and getting a DH opportunity. 2 hits yesterday more than cron can do. Am i right?

Bitzy can play 3rd base, he actually better defensively than offensively.  Ignore the hacks on here who think otherwise based on one play yesterday.

Bitzy can play 3rd base, he actually better defensively than offensively.  Ignore the hacks on here who think otherwise based on one play yesterday.

You really say some stupid, baseless shit.

His entire scouting report is about how he has been pretty "meh" defensively, but is making strides. It's based on his entire minor league career, not just "one play".