• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Tampa Rays vs. Angels (6/1/2015)

Chuck

I Think he was saying that you would have your choice of seat

Oh, okay. I usually just sit in the seat I paid for. I was just saying that it would suck if my seat were in a section with 2,000 kids. 

Edited by failos

Nice inning by Richards

More runs please :)

AF I think this his second mug shot from when he crashed into a tree and blamed on a deer

LOL that avatar is making me crack up. 

What did Freese get arrested for? DUI?

"In December 2009, Freese was arrested for driving under the influence in Maryland Heights, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis. Breath tests indicated a .232 blood alcohol content; the state's legal limit is .08. Freese had also been arrested in November 2002 in Maryland Heights for driving while intoxicated.The 2009 arrest was a violation of Freese's probation, due to a September 2007 arrest for resisting arrest (amongst other charges) in Lake Elsinore, California.

Freese crashed his Range Rover SUV into a tree in Wildwood, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis, on November 22, 2012. Local investigators stated that the crash was a result of Freese's swerving to avoid hitting a wild deer. Alcohol was not a factor in the crash."

I thought when he hit a tree it was bc he was drunk? Guess not?

Edited by nando714