• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lets trade for Preston Tucker

Uhm, he has tore up the minors and is completely annhialating the bigs right now if he continues this hes the rookie of the year. I imagine hes practically untouchable right now in the Astros unless someone came at em with a offer they couldn't refuse and CJ Wilson is easy to refuse. We aint getting preston tucker.

Wrong. Tucker was not even a top 20 prospect of theirs going into this season. The Astros have out him on the block because they're loaded with OF talent.

C.J. Wilson for Tucker is a fair trade, though they may want Santiago.

I'm not sure why they would trade with us in a pennant race. Tucker would certainly be a solution for us but I'm not entirely sure they would do it simply to keep a good option for us off the table.

Next year CJ makes more than Price, Wainwright, or Shields is making this year. AJ who is signing one year deals is making less than half. Why would anyone want CJ?

Because he's a good #3 starter on a team contending, who has a plethora of young talent, especially outfield talent. 

Next year CJ makes more than Price, Wainwright, or Shields is making this year. AJ who is signing one year deals is making less than half. Why would anyone want CJ?

Price and Wainwright are making more than CJ this year..    Price will likely make more than 20 mil next year.... 

AJ burnett is 4 years older than CJ and has threatened to retire for 4 years in a row and will only place in like one of a handful of places.  

CJ Wilson is in his 4th year of a back loaded deal with an AAV of 15mil for age 31-35

Burnett made a little more than 75mil for his 31-35 yo and then made 16 and 15mil for his 36 and 37 yo season.  

He's a bit overpaid if he's somewhere between the guy we have seen this year and who he was last year.  

That said, I doubt the halos trade from the major league club in season.  

AJ burnett is 4 years older than CJ and has threatened to retire for 4 years in a row and will only place in like one of a handful of places.  

CJ Wilson is in his 4th year of a back loaded deal with an AAV of 15mil for age 31-35

Burnett made a little more than 75mil for his 31-35 yo and then made 16 and 15mil for his 36 and 37 yo season.  

He's a bit overpaid if he's somewhere between the guy we have seen this year and who he was last year.  

That said, I doubt the halos trade from the major league club in season.  

I wouldn't put it past them Doc with Heaney and Tropeano, both arms who Dipoto and Sosh like a lot. 

Oh...I do agree that CJ isn't going to get you a young talent.  At best, you will get a solid OF who has a big contract too (think Ethier).

Santiago might get you Preston Tucker though.

CJ for Ethier is actually doable and would be great for both sides, but probably can't happen until Crawford or Puig comes back. 

People wanting young talent are crazy. 

CJ for Ethier is actually doable and would be great for both sides, but probably can't happen until Crawford or Puig comes back.

People wanting young talent are crazy.

I simply don't want anymore Wells washed ups.

Why is it that this org is terrible at adding hitters the past several years? We get the washed ups, instead of guys who can actually contribute with any kind of consistency.

Are the org's MLB position player scouts that bad???????

Edited by Angel Oracle