• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Troy Tulowitzki considering asking Rockies for trade, per report

Heaney

Newcomb

santiago

aybar

For

Tulo

I really like Tulo, and I think he would be awesome to have, but you can't give up three starting pitchers, not with two having the upside of Heaney and Newcombe for anyone not named Kershaw or perhaps MadBum. I would do Heaney, Kubitza and Santiago and then move Aybar to third or LF.

I really like Tulo, and I think he would be awesome to have, but you can't give up three starting pitchers, not with two having the upside of Heaney and Newcombe for anyone not named Kershaw or perhaps MadBum. I would do Heaney, Kubitza and Santiago and then move Aybar to third or LF.

Personally I wouldn't make a trade like that for Tulo jerry has worked too hard to rebuild the sp depth. I just think it'd take something along those lines to get tulo

And if for whatever reason Arte acquires YET another 30+ aged big contract player who's either declining or hurt a lot, it's Tulo who would move to 3B. Aybar stays at SS, and Kubitza learns LF.

But hopefully Arte is no longer starry eyed, and passes on a talented but oft injured 30 year-old still due $110 million.

Edited by Angel Oracle

No thanks at trading Aybar, or replacing him.  I want that gold glove defense at shortstop until Aybar is too old to hit.  Tulo would be nice for DH, and occasional SS starts to spell Aybar.  DHing him would reduce injury risk.  Or maybe he could play 2B for some starts too.  The good thing is he wont have to play the field every day for us.  

I can't think of a riskier player to acquire.  

He's owed a ton of money, would cost a ton of prospects to get, is oft injured, and plays in colorado with discrepant home/road splits.  

Plus, we have a SS that wouldn't likely be included because his contract is nearly up so someone would be playing out of position.  

not only is it a square peg in a round hole, but it's just a bad idea.  

with that contract you can't expect to have to pay *that* much right?

i mean $110m owed, not many teams will take that on.

gmjr, one of the strippers from hamilton latest coke binge, and cron for tulo and a PTBNL.

rockies have to eat $2m of his contract.

Let's make a stripper to be named on board consensis