• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners (5/5/15)

1. I am SOOO happy to see Iannetta riding the pine. FINALLY!

2. I am SOOO glad Aybar is not leading off.

3. I am SOOO excited to see what this Perez guy is all about. Please, take the position and run with it!

4. I am actually good with this line up, about the best it's gonna get at this point in time.

Honorable mention: Awesome that the guy who got the last out on a boneheaded play gets the start, and the dude that hit the home run and got ran for after walking in the 9th gets to sit and watch.

In before obligatory Joyce hit a homer, so of course he has to sit, because Scioscia post.

Actually you're late. Someone made this prediction yesterday, and just as we all expected, it came true.

Scioscia's managerial habits are like clockwork, no wonder he ain't fooling any opposition out there.

BTW why the hell do we have the Game Time in Eastern Standard Time? A majority of viewers are on Pacific Standard Time, not to mention we're a freaking West Coast team, and we're playing a West Coast team, so give us Pacific Standard Time for craps sake! Who gives a rats ass what time the game is starting for people on the East Coast. Let them figure it out!

1. I am SOOO happy to see Iannetta riding the pine. FINALLY!

2. I am SOOO glad Aybar is not leading off.

3. I am SOOO excited to see what this Perez guy is all about. Please, take the position and run with it!

4. I am actually good with this line up, about the best it's gonna get at this point in time.

Honorable mention: Awesome that the guy who got the last out on a boneheaded play gets the start, and the dude that hit the home run and got ran for after walking in the 9th gets to sit and watch.

Actually you're late. Someone made this prediction yesterday, and just as we all expected, it came true.

Scioscia's managerial habits are like clockwork, no wonder he ain't fooling any opposition out there.

BTW why the hell do we have the Game Time in Eastern Standard Time? A majority of viewers are on Pacific Standard Time, not to mention we're a freaking West Coast team, and we're playing a West Coast team, so give us Pacific Standard Time for craps sake! Who gives a rats ass what time the game is starting for people on the East Coast. Let them figure it out!

Reminds me of my late father-in-law. He lived in NH, and it didn't matter whether we were in Portland or Denver, one of the things he'd always ask while on the phone with my wife was, "What time is it there?" It became a running joke for us.