• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Around the League Gameday Thread

Chuck

If Albert did that people would say he was lazy. If Trout did that people would be mad he didn't swing at the first pitch. If our opponents did that we would be mad at Hector for not throwing strikes. If Joyce did this we would assumed he struck out 6.67 times.

Did I cover them all?

You missed "something... something... all Scioscia's fault"

If Albert did that people would say he was lazy. If Trout did that people would be mad he didn't swing at the first pitch. If our opponents did that we would be mad at Hector for not throwing strikes. If Joyce did this we would assumed he struck out 6.67 times.

Did I cover them all?

Scioscia is overusing the "take" sign.

Rangers are a dark horse. Solid pitching exists now outside of Lewis' up and down nature, and the hitting is there although not like the glory days to start the decade.

Houston is still a little too young to hold up and take the division. But they are far enough in front of a young Twins team to hold them off for the 2nd WC spot.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Regarding Johnny Cueto, misses a fan function......ruh roh.

That plus 9.45 ERA in past 4 starts won't endear him to KC fan.

I reverse my previous thought after KC acquired him.    DO NOT sign him! 

AO I dont like guys who come from the NL over to the real baseball league.  Especially pitchers who are accustomed to having it easy in the NL, throwing to little league bats for free outs every time the 9 spot is up.  I think the NL really makes pitchers look better than they are.