• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

A black man confessed to spraying a racist graffiti on his own car as a Halloween prank, Kansas police said on Monday.

Dauntarius Williams, 21, admitted to spraying the racist graffiti on his own car that featured racial slurs like  “go home,” “date your own kind,” and “die,” the Riley County Police Department said. Authorities decided not to charge the man for filing a false report, saying it would “not be in the best interests of the citizens.”

5 hours ago, Redondo said:

A black man confessed to spraying a racist graffiti on his own car as a Halloween prank, Kansas police said on Monday.

Dauntarius Williams, 21, admitted to spraying the racist graffiti on his own car that featured racial slurs like  “go home,” “date your own kind,” and “die,” the Riley County Police Department said. Authorities decided not to charge the man for filing a false report, saying it would “not be in the best interests of the citizens.”

seemed way too on the nose when i saw it last week, so not surprising

what a moron

I'm sure the neighbors are going to see it was only a joke. I wonder what light hearted prank he will pull next Halloween. It will be hard to top this but maybe a burning cross on his lawn. Everyone can gather, toast marshmallows and laugh about how what a funny guy he is.

16 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Talk about caught red handed in all it's hd glory.

Passengers caught stealing Uber driver’s tips while he’s distracted

What a low move on her part. And she tries to down play it

Well, this should help.  If implemented by the phone companies that is.

FCC adopts new rules aimed at stopping robocalls

Voice service providers are now expressly authorized to block robocalls that use those spoofing strategies as well as those that appear to be from area codes that don't exist or from numbers that haven't been assigned to a provider.

Nathaniel Eric Smith, 45, and Latasha Denise Smith, 28

Florida couple pleads guilty for beating restaurant owner over cold chicken, not enough fries

A Florida couple pleaded guilty Friday to beating the owner of a chicken restaurant and her teenage daughter over complaints that their chicken was cold and they didn’t get enough fries in their order.

Nathaniel Eric Smith, 45, and Latasha Denise Smith, 28, pleaded guilty in Camden County Superior Court to aggravated assault and cruelty to children in the beating, officials said.

The June incident outside the Baxley restaurant was captured on surveillance video and aired on several television networks. It showed Latasha Denise Smith beating Jeanette Norris, Qwik Chick's owner.

When Norris’ 15-year-old daughter left a vehicle to assist her mother, Nathaniel Smith punched her in the face, knocking her down. 

capture from youtube vid

A still from YouTube shows the incident outside the Florida restaurant.  (YouTube)

Norris had a broken nose and her daughter was treated for a concussion, reports the Florida Times-Union.

After the complaints about cold chicken and not enough food, the restaurant refunded the Smiths’ money, but the woman persisted in cursing Norris and beating on the restaurant’s takeout windows, reports the Florida Times-Union.

Skydiving instructor rescues student mid-fall

A California skydiving instructor is being hailed as a hero after she saved a student who lost control during a free fall.

The unidentified female instructor came to the rescue of the student after she started spinning during her first ever jump Sunday afternoon. With the assistance of the instructor, the student’s parachute was deployed at 2,500 feet and she managed to safely land inside the drop zone.

According to Skydive San Diego General Manager Greg Lund, the instructor’s parachute deployed at only 1,500 feet.

“It’s low. There’s not a lot of time for anything other than to get a parachute out and to land,” Lund told Fox 5.

The instructor suffered a broken leg and ankle during the hard landing and was airlifted to Scripps Mercy hospital

“Her focus was to save that student’s life – kudos to her because that’s exactly what she did,” Lund added.

Read more from Fox 5 San Diego.

True dumbasses in every sense of the word. 

Two US citizens are being held in Thailand after they posted an online picture of themselves posing with their buttocks exposed at a temple.

Immigration authorities told the BBC the pair, Joseph and Travis Dasilva, both 38, would be fined and deported. 

The San Diego Gay and Lesbian News quoted a San Diego city commissioner as saying the men had asked for help.

The commissioner, Nicole Murray-Ramirez, told the paper: "Though I am very disappointed in their actions, I am talking to US government officials to see what assistance we can give them."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42164668

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Looks like you younger guys are screwed. I'll be retired before then sucking up the last of the social security benefits.

Robot automation will 'take 800 million jobs by 2030' 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42170100

Good news is, by 2030, the worldwide population should probably increase by a few billion.  

Shock as Amazon delivery woman defecates on customer’s front yard while dropping off package

When Nemy Bautista arrived to his Sacramento home on Tuesday, he found what appeared to be dog poop at the bottom of his driveway. When he looked at the footage in his security camera, however, he found a dissatisfying surprise.

Bautista told Fox News on Friday that instead of a puppy relieving itself, he watched a woman who was delivering a package for Amazon driving a U-Haul doing the deed.

He said he was “shocked” by what he saw and immediately contacted Amazon and filed a complaint. A company representative was "shocked and thoroughly apologized," and said that the deliverywoman worked for a third-party contractor Amazon had hired to make those deliveries.

“I wanted Amazon to come clean it up,” Bautista said, adding he missed the delivery by minutes.

A supervisor for the driver arrived at Bautista’s home about five hours later, unprepared to deal with the “package.”

“He didn’t have any gloves, nothing,” Bautista said. “He grabbed a plastic bag to scoop it up and I told him he couldn’t put it my [trash] can. I didn’t want it stinking up my can.”

The man asked Bautista if he could leave it beside the trash can, which he did. Bautista eventually put it in the trash can after the man left.

Amazon has apologized to Bautista and offered him a gift card. He told FOX40 that the company told him the driver “has been dealt with” but was unsure what that meant.

“This is a third-party provider – anyone can be a driver,” he told Fox News. “It’s a lack of professionalism. It’s very strange.”

But it seems as if the problems didn’t end there for Bautista.

He said the next day another Amazon delivery person, instead of walking up to his front door to drop off the package, was caught on camera throwing it from about 20 yards out.

“To put salt on the wound, we had another driver the next day that tossed the package. He tossed it instead of walking up the driveway,” said Bautista, adding that it landed on top of a rose bed. “It was a fragile porcelain figurine. It didn’t break.”

A representative with Amazon was “shocked” and profusely apologized for the second incident.

“I have lived in this home 17 years and I have never had back-to-back incident [like these],” Bautista added. “I am disappointed in how it was handled.”