• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Clinton to announce this weekend

To some degree yes...but I think it's more than that Geoff. Think about the crazy crap you see re: Clinton. Hell, she hasn't announced yet and the secret Muslim brotherhood crap has been posted. But I'm not sure it's limited to just Clinton, you see the same nonsense about Obama. I think that's just the nature of the fw: fw: fw:, right wing news media world. All this "backstory"...we've seen it all before...it's been repeatedly shown, time and again, there is nothing there. We've seen the Vince Foster, we've seen Whitewater, we've seen the travel office, we've seen the secret lesbian...we've seen the Benghazi...the concussion..Bill isn't Chelsea's father (maybe it's Bill Ayres?), 

decorated xmas tree with cockrings, she's a witch, etc. etc.

I heard that if/when she wins , she's going to order a new presidential limo . . . and it'll be a Subaru Outback.

if you make less than a 500K per year?

any democrat. literally.

you're a moron if you make less than that, and are voting based on who is more likely to work on keeping your taxes as low or lower than they are right now.

I don't vote but I'd like to pay less in taxes than I do on my mortgage

if you make less than a 500K per year?

any democrat. literally.

you're a moron if you make less than that, and are voting based on who is more likely to work on keeping your taxes as low or lower than they are right now.

Yeah, but they will do stupid things like raise the minimum wage to some ridiculous number, totally ignoring the effect on jobs and inflation. And they will use public funds to pay for more expensive union-run public works projects. The unions are, after all, one of their biggest contributors. They will also pass a shit ton of legislation that benefits primarily trial lawyers, who again are one of their biggest contributors.

But yeah, dems aren't bad for the economy.

Clinton is beatable.  We saw that in 2008 when it was supposedly "her turn."  She's a shrewd politician but she has high negatives.  The media love Bill but they are not as fond of Hillary.

She will try to make the campaign about wealthy vs. poor which is a pretty standard democrat strategy.  Somehow when she's elected she'll change things so that the poor people have a chance to "get ahead and stay ahead". Blah blah.

Clinton is beatable. We saw that in 2008 when it was supposedly "her turn." She's a shrewd politician but she has high negatives. The media love Bill but they are not as fond of Hillary.

She will try to make the campaign about wealthy vs. poor which is a pretty standard democrat strategy. Somehow when she's elected she'll change things so that the poor people have a chance to "get ahead and stay ahead". Blah blah.

That's better than the Republican strategy, which is apparently "us versus gay homos and communists."