• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Airbus A320 Crashes in Alps

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. With the number of pilots/co-pilots and the stress of the job/crazy hours. The rate of suicide in planes is incredibly small. I know they have fairly recently cut back on how much pilots/crews can fly but before that it was nuts.

My pharmacist's daughter is a junior in college this year, and is studying abroad this semester in Copenhagen, Denmark.

He and his wife were reluctant to le her go due to the craziness n the world lately.

1. She arrived in Denmark the day of the Paris terrorist attacks

2. She was in Copenhagen the day of those terrorist attacks

3. She was on the same flight last Saturday returning from Spring Break in Spain

He and his wife are going there to visit her this weekend, and staying for a week.

P.S. they are jewish

Edited by NJHalo

The German news source they cited is apparently an anti-Islamic blog, so take it with a grain of salt.

At some point we'll find out. The German authorities would not cover that up if it were true. They don't care about offending members of a certain "peaceful" religion.

We get it. Some Muslim dude stole your first love, was picked over you for your dream job, and is probably a Red Sox fan.

There are reports circulating that the co-pilot was a Muslim convert.

Yeah, I know. Gateway Pundit is a conservative site, so it's probably a pack of lies.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/breaking-german-news-germanwings-airbus-co-pilot-was-muslim-convert/

At least you were able to see through that one. Why was the far right so hopeful that it was Muslim extremists?