• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2015 March Madness

I love this tournament.  I doubt UCLA wins though.

Just like that 95% of the brackets are eliminated.  So awesome.

After the first day there were fewer than 300 perfect brackets left of all the millions that were entered on the ESPN website.

The Big 12 killed me. I had both Iowa State and Baylor winning two games. In Iowa State's case, I have to wonder how much coming from behind three times in the Big 12 Tournament took out of them. They were down by 17 to Kansas at one point in the title game and won by a fairly comfortable margin.

Dude has had his best two games of his life in the tournament.  The rest of the season he was garbage.  Shoot first PG with a mediocre shot.

24 games with 14 pts or more this year. He shoots because he's the best outside shooter on the team - by far.

To say the rest of the season was garbage makes me think you still harbor bad feelings tjowards him back to when he was given a scholarship "only because hhis dad is the coach"

The guy can play and everyone else can see it

If Alford, Hamilton, and Parker are all on their game, this team is hard to beat.

The trouble is getting all three of them clicking at the same time.

Powell disappears whenever we face a team with a talented big man.

Go Iowa!