• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

http://news.yahoo.com/suicide-bomber-attacks-shiite-mosque-saudi-kills-4-110146063.html

IS claims suicide bombing on Shiite mosque in Saudi, 4 dead

The latest attack and a suicide bombing at a Shiite mosque that killed 21 people last Friday appeared aimed at fanning sectarianism and destabilizing the kingdom. Both attacks took place in the oil-rich east, which has a sizable Shiite community that has long complained of discrimination.

I think Israel is far more creative at war than Western Countries that are not in the middle of a terrorist playground. They do not necessarily rely on overwhelming technology to reduce a threat. They also do not concede ground like the Iraqis and Syrians are willing to do.

I think Israel is far more creative at war than Western Countries that are not in the middle of a terrorist playground. They do not necessarily rely on overwhelming technology to reduce a threat. They also do not concede ground like the Iraqis and Syrians are willing to do.

Iron dome or whatever it is called is pretty technological.  

But my point is this.  What ISIS is doing is just scary.  You have to admit, most of the Middle East would like nothing better than seeing Israel wiped out.  Egypt, Libia, Iran, Iraq, probably Turkey, Saudis and so on.  Not the countries, but the people.  But now you have a subset of those people that just went all in with a 27 offsuite.  

We would like to think that ISIS is like a beehive.  Destroy the beehive, kill the queen and it's done.  ISIS is more like roaches or probably for that area more appropriately locusts.  You can't kill them all.  You kill some of them, and more come back.  And all they want to do is destroy everything in it's path.  You look at the places they have overrun, and all are just ghosttowns.  

It's like WW1 and trench warfare.  ISIS will take house by house.  Doesn't matter if they suffer 1 or 100 casualties.  And you can be assured that when they take that house and if there are any civilians.  They will execute them publicly to get x10 more recruits to replace the losses.  This is different than what Israel has faced so far.  Right now, the terrorists are trying to get rid of Israel by striking at the heart.  What ISIS will try to do is take block by block.  Town by town.  And their strategy so far has been this.  ISIS threatens town.  Country evacuates citizens of that town.  ISIS doesn't care if it kills civilians or military, and attack and takes over.  Country bombs town once no civilians are in play, so does ISIS.  Again, ISIS doesn't care.  Like locusts, they go to the next town.  Rinse and repeat.  

I hope I'm wrong.  But this is what I see coming.  This isn't a country vs country war.  This is countries vs ideology war.  And ideaologies are hard to kill because they just don't have rules most of the time.  You can kill all Sunni's, but as a civilized society you can't.  ISIS will kill all non Sunni's though.  That's what makes them dangerous.