• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Its a long season but...there are reasons to be concerned

How about the biggest reason to be concerned? The teams in our division, outside of Houston, are pretty good.

Yes, but the Angels are equally as good. The Angels are struggling now, but these other teams will go through it at different times during the season as well. 

They're not immune to slumps like this. 

Yes, but the Angels are equally as good. The Angels are struggling now, but these other teams will go through it at different times during the season as well. 

They're not immune to slumps like this. 

You're a Washington resident, you know what's going to happen once M's bring up their young arms. We'll be lucky to finish 3rd this season.

It's a myth we're perpetuating up here.   

Hultzen and Walker will most likely be busts (in relation to their hype) if they ever prove themselves good enough to pitch in the majors.  

Most of your major offensive team stats are already better than the M's.  Situational hitting will get better for you because you have talent.  It will always be abysmal for the m(AAA)riners.  

I disagree. Hultzen and Paxton are legit.

Color me concerned. I expect this team to round into form and win a whole bunch of games. Too much talent in the lineup not to. But it's gotta start NOW. Right here in April. Texas and Chokeland are both 6-2 out the gate. They are not f-ing around, and they sure as hell ain't afraid of us. We are already in a hole, and if we don't keep pace, it's gonna get deeper. If that happens, we are f'd.

up until last night I wasn't terribly concerned, because the pitching was mostly very solid and the offense just hadn't hit at w/RISP, which will change.  But man, last night's game felt eerily similar to 2012.  Basically our hitters having the worst possible outcome given the situation (k's, gidps, etc), and the opposing team's hitters having the best outcome (Jason's 3-run HR, Moss's HR, etc) in every situation.  If there are many more games like that this month, it's going to be hard to get excited about this team's prospects in 2013.

I'll be cheering for the Angels to slow the Athletics down, AJ.  They need to move Hamilton into the number three spot so he'll get more fastballs. Someone needs to kindly tell him to quit swinging at every pitch.  The three-pitch out is becoming all too typical of him.