• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Four Killed in Jerusalem Synagogue Attack

Your apology should go to the 4 people killed while they were praying as you somehow feel it was justified.

My goodness you sure twisted my words like a pretzel. All I was pointing out is how one-sided the coverage of the Israeli-Palestinian conflicts are and now I'm justifying mass murders. 

My goodness you sure twisted my words like a pretzel. All I was pointing out is how one-sided the coverage of the Israeli-Palestinian conflicts are and now I'm justifying mass murders. 

Yet this entire thread was about the murder of 4 people praying in their house of worship, not about news coverage.  You said nothing about how this was wrong, you've given no words about the loss and all you have done is minimize my defending.

Yet this entire thread was about the murder of 4 people praying in their house of worship, not about news coverage.  You said nothing about how this was wrong, you've given no words about the loss and all you have done is minimize my defending.

as you somehow feel it was justified.

Your words. It's a pretty big leap, don't you think? Of course it's wrong. Even those of us without the high horse of self-righteousness can see that. I'm just curious as why the talk of killing in Jerusalem would start here. But I guess that question would best be asked in a politics forum.

it seems likely that more and more of these types of spontaneous attacks are going to occur.  Also, I think the attack was more about the supposed threats to the al aqsa site then the hanged Palestinian.  Arch Stanton is not wrong though, its nothing new that violence directed at the arabs is under reported state side.  Obviously the mosque attack is a terrible tragedy, but the home demolitions just serves to radicalize more Palestinians.  The situation is quite dire over there and it seems that we are approaching some sort of breaking point.  Have no doubt guys, lots and lots of violence is coming.

Instead of bulldozing homes would you guys be in favor of the Israelis taking every relative out into the street and decapitating or shooting them? That seems to be the new standard set by the Arab world for dealing with undesirables. Just round up the family and get rid of the gene pool.

For all the shit Hamas and the Palestinian people pull you would think the Israelis would just pull a little ISIS justice and rid themselves of all of them once and for all and say it is God's will. Why not, the Islamic community doesn't seem to have a problem with it or at least is ok with it for now to let the genocide go on as long as it serves their purposes. Good for the goose, good for the gander, Israel should just declare Palestinians unbelievers and unclean and wipe them off the center of their lands. 

If only Isreal delt with the Palestinians the way the Arab world is dealing with their own internal strife this would be over in a couple weeks. Jordan and Syria I am sure will take whatever refugees flee to their borders.

Instead of bulldozing homes would you guys be in favor of the Israelis taking every relative out into the street and decapitating or shooting them? That seems to be the new standard set by the Arab world for dealing with undesirables. Just round up the family and get rid of the gene pool.

For all the shit Hamas and the Palestinian people pull you would think the Israelis would just pull a little ISIS justice and rid themselves of all of them once and for all and say it is God's will. Why not, the Islamic community doesn't seem to have a problem with it or at least is ok with it for now to let the genocide go on as long as it serves their purposes. Good for the goose, good for the gander, Israel should just declare Palestinians unbelievers and unclean and wipe them off the center of their lands.

If only Isreal delt with the Palestinians the way the Arab world is dealing with their own internal strife this would be over in a couple weeks. Jordan and Syria I am sure will take whatever refugees flee to their borders.

I have my popcorn ready. This is gonna get good.

I expect many to loose their shit but when you look at the situation soberly, bulldozing the home of a terrorist is pretty mild in response to what the rest of the region does to dissidents.

Some lunatic shot 3 people yesterday at the FSU library before being killed by the police. Should his family's house be bulldozed?

Eric if you reach any farther up your ass you might lose an elbow.

I could do just that but it also illustrates just how out of control the area is and how much restraint Israel uses in dealing with the constant attacks. Do you think this can simply continue for another 50 years?

They didn't but maybe you missed the point. ISIS is rolling heads in the Arab world for something as benign as being a different sect of the Islamic faith, let alone a heretic like a Christian or Jew. They are not being hunted down by the Arab world and held for crimes against humanity but Israel is under scrutiny for plowing a terrorists home. As if their reaction to their holy men being decapitated during prayer cannot be one tenth that of what the Arab world is inflicting on others for simply existing.

The attack is a despicable action by terrorists within the Palestinian community. The reaction is measured and non violent. The response to the home being destroyed is not on par with what level of justice they could have performed if they followed their neighbors cue.

Blarg trying to sell everyone on Israel showing restraint by demolishing homes and comparing their actions to IS.

Up until now, Israel stopped the policy of demolishing Palestinian homes for years because they admitted that it proved to be ineffective and that it only caused more problems. Convenient now that it's suddenly acceptable and oh yeah, its not retaliation. Nor is it as bad as what IS would do, so that makes it okay. Way to set the bar high.

If they demolished all of the homes, businesses, parks and places of worship with everyone in them, they could be considered pretty close to the most evil people on the planet. Or the US ending the war against Japan in WWII. It is all about perspective, I guess.

Something has to be the end game.

ISIS is to Palestine as 43 missing Mexican students are to Ferguson, MO.

Ok you missed the point for the second time. I am not comparing ISIS to Palestinian terrorism. I am saying if Israel reacted like ISIS, Palestine would be in rubble and all of the residents dead.

Ok you missed the point for the second time. I am not comparing ISIS to Palestinian terrorism. I am saying if Israel reacted like ISIS, Palestine would be in rubble and all of the residents dead.

Why not deal with how they are actually reacting? The 50 people who got tossed out on their ass in the middle of the night wonder how long you'll just deflect the issue with asinine strawmen.