• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite Comedian??

Who's the next comedian to off himself?

I'll go with Norm MacDonald

norm was a very funny guy. didn't he lose like a ton of weight during his standup days, or am i thinking of someone else?

i thought he was perfect as the news anchor on SNL. glen and i both greatly appreciate his long running jokes about how germans love david hasslehoff, frank stallone, and better than ezra.

Louis CK

Jim Gaffigan  

And I'm really surprised my two other favorites haven't been mentioned

Mike Birbiglia

Aziz Ansari

The one time I saw Birbiglia he bombed harder than a touring comedian has ever bombed. About 20 minutes into his set he says "This isn't working." There was about 2 minutes of silence then he just had a 30 minute conversation with a chick in the front row. 

Literally booed off the stage.

It was weird because his CD and clips are awesome. 

norm was a very funny guy. didn't he lose like a ton of weight during his standup days, or am i thinking of someone else?

i thought he was perfect as the news anchor on SNL. glen and i both greatly appreciate his long running jokes about how germans love david hasslehoff, frank stallone, and better than ezra.

I saw Norm in Irvine after 9/11 and it was the single greatest 90 minutes of stand up I'd ever seen in person. Saw him a couple years later and it was almost the worst I'd seen (Birbiglia).