• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread - Angels @ Twins - 9/7/14

Chimi

Which good teams are you referring to?

You know playoff caliber teams with strong pitching. We haven't played many lately with the exception of Oakland. And they weren't exactly playing their best baseball.

The Twins aren't exactly sending out Cy Young candidates as you've said yourself.

I like Howie. I just still can't cant convince myself to trust him when it comes to big spots. But he's been good and I hope he keeps it up.

You know playoff caliber teams with strong pitching. We haven't played many lately with the exception of Oakland. And they weren't exactly playing their best baseball.

The Twins aren't exactly sending out Cy Young candidates as you've said yourself.

I like Howie. I just still can't cant convince myself to trust him when it comes to big spots. But he's been good and I hope he keeps it up.

Please name the teams you think Howie can't hit against. There is a huge data base out there to confirm what you are saying.

I've been to the new stadium and fans there cheer their team loudly when they are playing well. When they are not they simply sip their beer quietly and think about when the first snowfall will land,

Hockey season's only a month away. Wild training camp is only a week away. They're just bidding their time.

Detroit, Baltimore, Oakland, Kansas City, Dodgers. Go ahead and give me all the data on how he hits against those teams. That's not even my point.

All I'm saying is, and I'm obviously not alone in thinking this on this board, is lets see him go on one of these hot streaks if we don't have a six game cushion and we're playing meaningful games in late September and in the playoffs before we proclaim him "clutch."