• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Done: Lester and Gomes from the Red Sox to A's for Yoenis Cespedes

As an Angels' fan, I love the move. I'm just glad to see a notorious Angels' killer out of the division. (30 RBI in 36 Games) for a guy with a career 4.44 ERA vs. the Halos. Guys who hit 34 points higher with RISP in their career don't grow on trees, and the A's just let one go. Oakland has one of the best, if not the best, late inning clutch offenses I've ever seen. That comes from having chemistry, and guys who trust one another to get the job done. They've literally taken out the middle of the of that. Huge gamble by Beane.

By the way, according to every message board I've seen, the Angels might as well pack it in. The Tigers and A's are already scheduled to face each other in the ALCS.

Hey! Billy Beane! I was right and you were wrong for once!

• 4 weeks later...

Their rotation doesnt scare me as much as it does some of you.  But then again I still have flashbacks to Kazmir giving up a crap load of runs.  

Who the heck is Sonny Gray?  Jeff Samardija is an overrated NL pitcher.  Lester doesnt care about Oakland, hes going back to Boston and cant wait to get back there soon enough.  I didnt think their offense was built for the playoffs, but its even worse now that they lost Cespedes.  Their offense without Cespedes doesnt scare anyone above .500.  

Yeah, well there you have it. 

As an Angels' fan, I love the move. I'm just glad to see a notorious Angels' killer out of the division. (30 RBI in 36 Games) for a guy with a career 4.44 ERA vs. the Halos. Guys who hit 34 points higher with RISP in their career don't grow on trees, and the A's just let one go. Oakland has one of the best, if not the best, late inning clutch offenses I've ever seen. That comes from having chemistry, and guys who trust one another to get the job done. They've literally taken out the middle of the of that. Huge gamble by Beane.

By the way, according to every message board I've seen, the Angels might as well pack it in. The Tigers and A's are already scheduled to face each other in the ALCS.

Throw in trading Addison Russell to the Cubs and I absolutely love what Beane did in trying to win it all this year. The Russell trade will be worse than the Carlos Gonzalez trade. That guy's going to absolutely mash in Wrigley for years to come.

Their offense was questionable? They lead MLB in runs scored by a comfy margin

Gonna be even tougher for Halos to pass them up with them throwing Kazmir, Gray, Lester, Samardzija out there. With that staff, they could have Blanton as the 5th starter and it wouldn't matter

they should have started Blanton last night