• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

1 hour ago, NrM said:

Lol. Hamas getting their ass kicked. Israel don't care about your soy cries on twitter. The war don't end till Hamas is gone.

Maybe. But if recent history has taught us anything, one group just replaces another. The names occasionally change, the ideology doesn’t. 

As someone who's lived in the Arab world I can tell you that they love to tell me about their trips to the US and the relatives they have there. Trips to Disney and New York, etc. There's certainly a decent percentage that are pissed off at the whole world and use us as the lead example but most Arabs just want to take their kids to places where they can actually have fun then come home and drive their Chevy Tahoe to work where they drink thetr Dunkin coffee and play on their iPhones. After work maybe a trip to the mall and dinner at Fudruckers.

And I guess I should add that you really can't throw the whole region in a box because a large part of the region has a heavy Brit influence and more than one Saudi military member has told be that their greatest emeny is Iran. Don't love the Jews but absolutely hate those Shia fucks

7 hours ago, arch stanton said:

As someone who's lived in the Arab world I can tell you that they love to tell me about their trips to the US and the relatives they have there. Trips to Disney and New York, etc. There's certainly a decent percentage that are pissed off at the whole world and use us as the lead example but most Arabs just want to take their kids to places where they can actually have fun then come home and drive their Chevy Tahoe to work where they drink thetr Dunkin coffee and play on their iPhones. After work maybe a trip to the mall and dinner at Fudruckers.

And I guess I should add that you really can't throw the whole region in a box because a large part of the region has a heavy Brit influence and more than one Saudi military member has told be that their greatest emeny is Iran. Don't love the Jews but absolutely hate those Shia fucks

So that's where all the Fudruckers went.  Next you are going to tell us the mall has a Sears. 

On 12/12/2023 at 12:44 AM, arch stanton said:

So what you're saying is, brown people are human too. This might come as a shock to a few of the folks in this thread.

3 hours ago, notherhalo said:

Is any country "popular" in the Arab world?

Saudi hates Iran, Yemen hates Saudi, Gaza hates West Bank, Egypt hates Gaza, Jordan hates West Bank, etc

Yet Larry and Blarg like to use these countries to "prove" that every Palestinian is worth the same as a rabid mole rat.

Israel vows to fight on in Gaza despite deadly ambush and rising international pressure

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-vows-fight-gaza-despite-081936364.html

The ambush in Gaza City, one of the hardest hit areas of the war, showed Hamas’ resilience and called into question whether Israel can defeat it without wiping out the entire territory. Support for Hamas has surged among Palestinians — in part because of the militant group’s stiff resistance to a far more powerful foe — while the U.S. has expressed growing discomfort over civilian deaths.