• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

22 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

@Taylor and @nothing, Nothing think this is good. These evil imperialists had it coming.

you really must be illiterate or just love the feeling of having your head in the sand ... how about as a first step towards peace (if that's what they really want) they stop killing palestinians year in and year out ... also how about they stop religiously antagonizing them as well ... remember hamas named their attack 'the al-aqsa flood attack' and well look it here 3 days before the attack hundreds of settlers and rabbi's flooded the al-aqsa mosque and took it over and started doing their talmudic rituals for hours and hours ... and of course when mulsims came to try to get the settlers and rabbi's out of their mosque israeli police beat and arrested them ... seeing how muslims take their religion extremely seriously maybe it would be a good idea to not purposefully disrespect them in that way   

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/4/israeli-settlers-storm-al-aqsa-mosque-complex-on-fifth-day-of-sukkot 

16516.jpeg

media_F8Ag76tbUAAxyjX.jpg

Capture13.JPG

On 10/18/2023 at 3:39 PM, Taylor said:

You can't prove anything, dunce. Keep believing what the Zionists are telling you.

Sigh...

And I say this me to you as someone who's always dug on you being a different voice here

That wasn't even close to being a bomb

Not even close

Israel is dirty, but social media and the outrage is retarded. That was a bunch of dumbasses that tried to kill people that ended up shooting themselves in the leg

It happens here too

Fuck Israel. We can agree.

The other guy is just as dirty. And just fucked up bad

On 10/18/2023 at 2:56 PM, nothing, Nothing said:

smaller airburst missiles with same sound signature 

airburst shrepnel.jpg

Crazy how the palm trees made it out alive.

My man Im.b not trying to convert you. As I said Im not in any way "Team Israel"

But this part where a bunch of motherf*ckers who have never walked guns on a 6 digit Grid, never gave a hand signal to tell anyone else your ears still work and have never walked among that really really distinct smell of cordite and noses, I'm here to confidently tell you that isn't an air dropped steel encased bomb. 500 to 2000 pound or other.

This media story is a dud. That wasn't Israel dropping a bomb. Not even close. The fact that there (24 hours later) wasn't eyeballs and eyelids and kneecaps and off brand Nikes with a piece of shin hair inside covered in blood laying aroud tells you that.

Rest assured, Israel will give you more than you need to point fingers and make them out as the bad guy. But this one wasn't it. 

This was Gaza fucking up and hitting their own people.

On a side note, since this is the hot topic, I recommend anyone who's curious to study up on North Ireland and the Balkans to try and make sense of the current.

20 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Conspiracy theory: Hamas suicide bombed the hospital parking lot to claim Israel targeted it. 

Meh. Not that.

A bunch of idiots with 4th of July fireworks blew of their hand. It happens every year.

And 30 percent of the rockets Gaza shoots at Israel do this. This time was different because the world media is all over the story.

And in defense of the Hospital and people there, they assumed it was the other side.

Edited by ten ocho recon scout

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Conspiracy theory: Hamas suicide bombed the hospital parking lot to claim Israel targeted it. 

But I'll add, Hamas definitely played it up

Put it like this...

If Israel hit that place the world media would be there taking selfies. And there would be dead kids all over the lawn

The fact that 2 days later nobody is allowed in tells you everything. That's the biggest explanation of "whoops" anyone is gonna see.

39 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That’s as plausible as Netanyahu consciously letting or turning a blind eye to the risk of Hamas doing what they did so Israel could justify whatever it’s going to do with Gaza.

Do I believe that? No, but I generally don’t believe in conspiracy theories.  

And if Israel didn’t bomb the hospital it’s not like 20 times as many Palestinians are going to die at their hands over these next few weeks regardless.

But can I see Hamas fucking up and causing or at the very least exaggerating the situation?  Of course.  

But it’s just like the decapitated babies.  Head on or off, they’re dead. Accusing the other side of something magnificently inflammatory is par for the course here.  

8 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

You take pictures with a cobga ball in your shorts abs your dog staring..

You have to (by law) announce that beforehand

(By law)

Excuse me sir but I believe it was a peanut butter jar. 

Hence the dog being there….. hoping for a lick. Wondering if that did happen though, if he liked the extra skin from cals or would have hoped for a little more of a cut steak. 

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

Excuse me sir but I believe it was a peanut butter jar. 

Hence the dog being there….. hoping for a lick. Wondering if that did happen though, if he liked the extra skin from cals or would have hoped for a little more of a cut steak. 

Everyone knows dogs prefer uncircumcised penises.