• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

26 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Right wingers invented cancel culture.

I’m not sure that these CEOs are truly right wing, but they may be.  That said we’re seeing powerful Jewish Americans wielding their power to suppress any criticism of Israel, which is typical but also troubling.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I’m ok with it for certain people like terrorist sympathizers, pedophiles, gang members, Red Sox fans and Dodger fans. 

Agreed on the Red Sox. Not on the Dodgers. As pathetic as the Angels are, it's kind of nice seeing the Dodgers being the 90s and early 2000s Braves with all their Division titles resulting in one World Series championship in a 60 game season.

As for the college campus situation and what statements I have read from Harvard, Yale, Stanford, etc., it doesn't seem to far off on what I have seen posted on AW in this thread. Maybe not the exact same but in my opinion, pretty damn close. And for the most part, I don't think any AW member should be canceled. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/education/4255049-colleges-professors-backlash-israel-hamas-controversy/

These opinions were there before the Hamas attack on the 7th and now it's just out there with more focus. 

For the record, I think the Palestinians need to rid themselves of Hamas but Israel needs to be under the microscope a lot more. Especially Netanyahu. I would not be shocked if he knew the attack was coming and let it happen so he could level Gaza. 

Jerusalem Catholic Patriarch offers to be exchanged for Gaza hostages

Pope Francis' representative in the Holy Land said on Monday he was willing to exchange himself for Israeli children taken hostage by Hamas and held in Gaza.

About 200 people were taken hostage and about a dozen of them are believed to be children.

Authorities in Gaza said at least 2,750 people had so far been killed by the Israeli strikes, a quarter of them children, and nearly 10,000 wounded. Another 1,000 people were missing and believed to be under rubble.

32 minutes ago, Kevin said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/education/4255049-colleges-professors-backlash-israel-hamas-controversy/

These opinions were there before the Hamas attack on the 7th and now it's just out there with more focus. 

For the record, I think the Palestinians need to rid themselves of Hamas but Israel needs to be under the microscope a lot more. Especially Netanyahu. I would not be shocked if he knew the attack was coming and let it happen so he could level Gaza. 

I’ve said this several times here that i do not view this current conflict as an Israel v Palestine thing. It’s a result of a terrorist attack against innocent civilians. There is never a good reason for that. Had they struck Israeli military and government targets then were are talking about something else. The sympathy that many on the left are showing towards Hamas or blaming Israel is disturbing to me. As for what the Israeli government knew, you could be 100% right on this. I’ve always felt that governments generally do not have their people’s best interest at heart and only care about power and control. Israel is no different with that. It also makes zero sense that there was a complete break down In Israeli intelligence as they are usually well ahead of the game in that area. I would think that all of us here would be OK with Hamas being removed from the earth but that does not appear to be the case. 

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

I’ve said this several times here that i do not view this current conflict as an Israel v Palestine thing. It’s a result of a terrorist attack against innocent civilians. There is never a good reason for that. Had they struck Israeli military and government targets then were are talking about something else. The sympathy that many on the left are showing towards Hamas or blaming Israel is disturbing to me. As for what the Israeli government knew, you could be 100% right on this. I’ve always felt that governments generally do not have their people’s best interest at heart and only care about power and control. Israel is no different with that. It also makes zero sense that there was a complete break down In Israeli intelligence as they are usually well ahead of the game in that area. I would think that all of us here would be OK with Hamas being removed from the earth but that does not appear to be the case. 

Yes Jason, but I think you are forgetting, which you often do forget, is that you are an imbecile.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I’ve said this several times here that i do not view this current conflict as an Israel v Palestine thing. It’s a result of a terrorist attack against innocent civilians. There is never a good reason for that. Had they struck Israeli military and government targets then were are talking about something else

Israel should give them some sweet planes with precision guided missiles so that they can avoid civilian casualties just like Israel…