• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

BREAKING: #NHLDucks acquire Tomas Fleischmann from the @FlaPanthers for Dany Heatley & 2015 third-round draft pick.

...I like the trade but now its a logjam on the LW. Would the Ducks thinking about trading Beleskey? I would think someone would have to go

BREAKING: #NHLDucks acquire Tomas Fleischmann from the @FlaPanthers for Dany Heatley & 2015 third-round draft pick.

...I like the trade but now its a logjam on the LW. Would the Ducks thinking about trading Beleskey? I would think someone would have to go

here is an official link

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/25084966/panthers-trade-tomas-fleischmann-to-ducks-for-draft-pick-dany-heatley

Trade him to the Eastern Conference. Problem solved. Not sure Ducks will get a top 4 D-man for him though. A team needing to acquire a rental like Bels likely will not be willing to part with a top 4 D-man. It would likely be for prospects/picks.

Maybe a 3-way trade is coming or those prospects/picks will be spun for that D-man. Not many available D-men left though. Murray may have waited too long.

Yah, I find it interesting that even though Freddie has been active for the last two games, Gibby has gotten the start. I wonder if the Ducks' are dangling Andersen out there as the deadline approaches to see what they get. I don't necessarily agree with it, I think they should wait for the upcoming off-season to go down that road.

I would take Phaneuf though if Toronto retains some of his salary.

IMO, I wouldn't trade Anderson.  Or Gibson.  Just too much of a dropoff between Anderson, Gibson, and whatever else the Ducks have in the system.  And both Anderson and Gibson have not shown to be the most durable.  Plus both Anderson and Gibson aren't RFA till 2016.  Unless I got blown away with an offer, I'd say no.  

Edited by gotbeer