• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Throwback thursday

Does anyone remember, way back to like april of this year, when ee were all biting our fingers to see if we could get a game over .500? And it was a big deal when we did because it had been so long.

We're 11 now. Dont want to jinx, but this is a very good team. Its a bullpen arm (2) from being a great one.

Does anyone remember, way back to like april of this year, when ee were all biting our fingers to see if we could get a game over .500? And it was a big deal when we did because it had been so long.

We're 11 now. Dont want to jinx, but this is a very good team. Its a bullpen arm (2) from being a great one.

I do remember! 

But the Angels are helping me forget. :)

Its hard to not focus on the games they are behind the A's, as opposed to just enjoying the fact that the team is playing well and has one of the better records in the MLB.

I would definitely have been happy if you had of told me they'd be 11 games over at this point.

Damn you A's!