• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dino Ebel

Good I hope arte and JD see what he has done his 3 times out as manager. Guys actually seem to like him and joke around. They have fun. I see hit and runs at the right time..the right matchups with bullpen arms...it just completely pissed me off with Scioscias comments tonight..I have had enough of him

Good I hope arte and JD see what he has done his 3 times out as manager. Guys actually seem to like him and joke around. They have fun. I see hit and runs at the right time..the right matchups with bullpen arms...it just completely pissed me off with Scioscias comments tonight..I have had enough of him

What did Sosh say?

I'm not sure, but maybe he's referring to Scioscia's reasoning for not pinch-running Cowgill for Ibanez.  Sosh said he wanted to save Cowgill to pinch-hit for Calhoun if they brought in one of their lefties, or if decided on Cron in the same situation, Cowgill would be needed for the outfield.

Scioscia just said in the postgame interview he didnt pinch run for Ibanez because he wanted Cowgill available to pinch hit for Calhoun if a lefty was pitching when he came to bat later.

I don't agree with Scioscia there. Kole has proven that he can hit lefties.

Scioscia just said in the postgame interview he didnt pinch run for Ibanez because he wanted Cowgill available to pinch hit for Calhoun if a lefty was pitching when he came to bat later.

Dumb. Calhoun is a better left-handed batter than Ibanez in case of a tie game. 

Another not so cleverly designed fire Scioscia thread. Good work guys, we couldn't have predicted this from you. I am sure we would be signing Dino's praises if Calhoun didn't make that diving play in the 10th and the Angels would have lost the game. Oh and of course LOL for getting upset at anything Mike says to the media, you are to be commended for that as well.

Mike Scioscia, "Trouty is a great ballplayer, the kind of guy you want up in that situation"

AngelsWin Responses, "Why does he have to add a y to every name, fire him already" or "How dare Scioscia disrespect Trout by calling him great, and not the greatest, this is why the clubhouse clearly hates him"

I doubt Dipoto and Arte are impressed, but I'm sure Scioscia will be wet dreaming about that single for a week.

Did you forget who signed Ibanez?  Did you forget that Dipoto was just quoted in the last couple of weeks that he expects Ibanez to turn it around?

Teflon Jerry strikes again.