• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite Queen Song?

From the $25 rock band thread I noticed there were a ton of Queen fans.  What is your favorite song?

It is hard for me to choose between Keep Yourself Alive and Princes of The Universe.  In the end I would go with the latter.

Too hard to choose just one. These are some that come to mind (from early albums to late):

My Fairy King

Ogre Battle

'39

Spread Your Wings

Love of My Life

Mustapha

Don't Stop Me Now

Bicycle Race (Hey, man. Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars)

I Want to Break Free

The Show Must Go On

I celebrate their entire catalog.

Edited by Ray McKigney

Never really into Queen, but dig Another One Bites The Dust. I'd sometimes sound check with it and get the crowd to sing it.

John Deacon's bass line for Another One Bites the Dust was "inspired" by the bass line from Chic's song Good Times. Pretty similar if you listen to them both. 

Correct....Kind of.

It's the exact same bass line as Rapper Delight.

I used to subscribe to Bass Player and read a cover story with the bass player of Chic. When you start dabbling into funk as a bass player all sorts of new doors open up.

Correct....Kind of.

It's the exact same bass line as Rapper Delight.

I used to subscribe to Bass Player and read a cover story with the bass player of Chic. When you start dabbling into funk as a bass player all sorts of new doors open up.

I understand it's not identical. But, if you look into it, it's funny because John Deacon had been hanging out in the studio with Chic while they were making that album. So, I think he just kind of took the beginning of that bass line and changed it up a little. I only brought it up because I had heard both songs a thousand times and never picked up on it until someone I know pointed it out to me. Just thought it was an interesting little factoid.