• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Last Halos Brawl?

Adam

Yeah, the one that comes to mind is Lackey v. the A's catcher that is escaping me right now...#18 and a journeyman.

Was almost like when Nolan Ryan put Ventura in the headlock.

Jason Kendall.

I don't think he even got hit. He was pissed that lackey threw him a curveball and it popped off from there

I liked the Belcher one v. the Royals....or was Belcher the one that included some Asian with a roundhouse and the Royals one in the 90's was different?

The chan ho game.

Chan ho landed a beautiful 1990's tae kwon do jumping roundhouse.

Tim belcher let his good ole boy dna kick in and promptly turned it into the type of fight you see at in a bar at a bowling alley.

Jason Kendall.

I don't think he even got hit. He was pissed that lackey threw him a curveball and it popped off from there

I remember it was a weekday day game in 2006.  My stepdad was there and I was insanely jealous that I didn't get to see the brawl in person.  Closest I've seen to a brawl is David Ortiz throwing a bat at an umpire.

Yeah, the one that comes to mind is Lackey v. the A's catcher that is escaping me right now...#18 and a journeyman.

Was almost like when Nolan Ryan put Ventura in the headlock.

Jason Kendall. He was hardly a journeyman though. He was an amazing catcher in his early years and ended up finishing with solid numbers.

I remember it was a weekday day game in 2006. My stepdad was there and I was insanely jealous that I didn't get to see the brawl in person. Closest I've seen to a brawl is David Ortiz throwing a bat at an umpire.

I was lucky enough to be at the chan ho time belcher game

First (and only) time ive been to dodger stadium and seen the guy who doesnt speak english start a rumble on the field instead of in the stands