• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Around the major 5/26

A.J Ellis sprained his right ankle while celebrating Josh Beckett's no-hitter and was put on the 15-day disabled list ............

Another one bite the dust while CELEBRATING!!! 

I remember during Mike Trout's walkoff, Scioscia came running into the crowd as Trout was jumping onto home plate with a very concerned look on his face.

@JeffPassan: Brutal news: Elbow discomfort for Yordano Ventura, whose velo was down ~6 mph. Royals say it's lateral pain. UCL is on medial side of elbow.

@JeffPassan: That said: When it comes to UCL injuries, they're never the same. Pain can manifest itself in one place from an injury in another.

@JeffPassan: If Ventura needs TJ, seven of nine hardest-throwing big-league starters from 2013-14 will have had it. Only three of next 21 underwent it.

@JeffPassan: The lone non-TJ survivors among the nine hardest throwers: Gerrit Cole and Garrett Richards. Apparently the only immunity is a first name.

I picked up George Springer in my fantasy league this morning. I meant to pick him up a few days ago but ran out of moves for the week and crossed my fingers no one touched him until today. Got lucky there. He helped me quite a bit today.

Edited by Sam Sanchez

A.J Ellis sprained his right ankle while celebrating Josh Beckett's no-hitter and was put on the 15-day disabled list ............

Another one bite the dust while CELEBRATING!!! 

They're lucky it was just a sprain and not someone like Kershaw or Gonzalez.

Yes, he had a great game today (4-4 with a HR and 2 doubles). His overall numbers are starting to look pretty good. He's in the running for coming in second for AL ROY (behind Tanaka).

Don't forget about Abreu. He's currently on the DL, but the voters love 30+ home runs and 100 RBI's

I picked up George Springer in my fantasy league this morning. I meant to pick him up a few days ago but ran out of moves for the week and crossed my fingers no one touched him until today. Got lucky there. He helped me quite a bit today.

he's still available in my league, probably not for long though. I'm always wary of rookies, you just never know when they'll hit the wall.

Don't forget about Abreu. He's currently on the DL, but the voters love 30+ home runs and 100 RBI's

I knew I forgot someone. He was off to a great start before he went on the DL about a week ago. The top of the AL rookie class is off to a great start and looks a lot stronger than last year's rookies.

he's still available in my league, probably not for long though. I'm always wary of rookies, you just never know when they'll hit the wall.

I am too, but I picked him as a back-up OFer (I have Brandon Moss, Bautista, Melky, and Billy Hamilton already). But I think with him, he's bound be given all the time in the world at this level being on the Astros. He had a terrible April, and is having amazing May (8 HRs this month). Even if he's somewhere in the middle, with his power and potential speed, I think he'll be solid enough.

I am too, but I picked him as a back-up OFer (I have Brandon Moss, Bautista, Melky, and Billy Hamilton already). But I think with him, he's bound be given all the time in the world at this level being on the Astros. He had a terrible April, and is having amazing May (8 HRs this month). Even if he's somewhere in the middle, with his power and potential speed, I think he'll be solid enough.

My OF consists of Trout, McCutchen, Blackman, Hamilton and Cruz.

I also had Perez and have Ventura, Coles and Richards.