• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Has Scioscia lost his mind

NrM

Ok I'll bite ... tell us all about your managerial experience?

meh not worth talking about my personal history for something that should have no influence on why I think Scioscia isn't a very good manager.

Just like I don't have to have been a professional sports athlete to think a player isn't any good, or have to have been a GM of a company to think a sports GM isn't any good.

Not sure if you are trolling me, though.

Edited by Poozy

I think Mike "the life coach" waited until yesterday to bring in Morin to alleviate his  nervousness.

It was a day game, a bunch of little leaguers were there and we were ahead by 6 runs.

Morin still looked super nervous, anyway.

Since we had a lead he probably knew Herrerra was going to be sent down soon so figured, let him pitch so as to not tax the other pitchers. That backfired of course as he had to bring in more pitchers to clean up Herrerra's mess before the inning was over though. 

Conservation of hate.  There is a constant amount of hate that is variably distributed.  Recently a good portion of it has been moving back and forth between Freese and Shuck.

I'd argue a far larger share of that hate (and some of the general hatred of the bullpen) should be transferred onto Chris Iannetta. Can't frame a pitch to save his life, which isn't good for a pitching staff that tends to nibble.

Also Trout has been striking out a lot.

Edited by ScottLux