• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Has Scioscia lost his mind

NrM

Absolutely terrible bullpen management. Why not give Mike Morin a shot? 

Bunting with 2 on and no outs early in the game two games in a row. Basically killing the chances of a huge inning.

Playing shuck way too much...

Batting Ibanez 4th. Yea.. the guy hitting .167...

Everything he does has me scratching me head.

Edited by Poozy

Why bring in a guy who has exceptional control when you have a three run lead? What sense would that make?

Scioscia is either stubborn, stupid, or both. He has no clue how to manage a bullpen. But dipoto is the one putting this garbage on the roster and giving Scioscia the c-4 to put into the fire.

Thats why my username on the new forum is MikeScioscia4MVP.

When it was Napoli4MVP he got traded away.

When it was Morales4MVP he broke his leg & got traded to Seattle.

Based on that trend I chose this username, Scioscia is another year in his contract & there is less years remaining that Arte would have to pay if they fire him.

"Bunting with 2 on and no outs early in the game two games in a row. Basically killing chances of a huge inning."

Are you kidding me?  Howie bunting two guys over for Trout...that is a no brainer!!!

Kendrick has historically hit into ALOT of double plays/rally killings.  If that would have happened, I can you only imagine how many bloggers would have said MS should be fired for not having Howie bunt.

I have to laugh...no matter what, some people complain and nit-pick over games even when the Angels WIN.

Give the team kudos...they are on a roll :)

Go Halos!!!!

Absolutely terrible bullpen management. Why not give Mike Morin a shot?

Bunting with 2 on and no outs early in the game two games in a row. Basically killing the chances of a huge inning.

Playing shuck way too much...

Batting Ibanez 4th. Yea.. the guy hitting .167...

Everything he does has me scratching me head.

And yet we won both of those games.

"Bunting with 2 on and no outs early in the game two games in a row. Basically killing chances of a huge inning."

Are you kidding me?  Howie bunting two guys over for Trout...that is a no brainer!!!

Kendrick has historically hit into ALOT of double plays/rally killings.  If that would have happened, I can you only imagine how many bloggers would have said MS should be fired for not having Howie bunt.

I have to laugh...no matter what, some people complain and nit-pick over games even when the Angels WIN.

Give the team kudos...they are on a roll :)

Go Halos!!!!

In Howie's case I agree with it (runner on 2nd). 

In Shuck's case (lead runner at 3rd) it was a bad call as he hasn't traditionally been a GIDP hitter and even a flyout or GIDP would have at least scored a run. 

I don't care if we won or not. Doesn't mean we have to agree with the BP management in this game. Herrera has proven to be horrible and we had Morin just sitting on the bench when almost the entire rest of the pen got into the game.

Yeah, but on the plus side Morin would have been nice to have in extra innings if somehow noted relief ace Yoslan Herrera failed us.

Morin will be used in a lesser leverage situation for his debut. The reason he will use a retread MLB reliever right away is he doesn't have to worry about the guys development. With Morin or the two still in the minors they will be handled differently. We all want instant gratification but they have to do what they feel is equally in the best interest of the young player as well. Imagine if Morin comes in and gives up the lead in his first ever outing, don't you think that hurts the confidence a bit? But if he gives up a run in his first outing but we have a bit of a cushion or we are already down a few, it hurts but not as much.