• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It must just be me who was bothered at Pujols first at bat last night

Nowani

I remember going to the game in 2003 when Angel players were given their World Series rings in a pre-game ceremony.  I stood and applauded.  It was a big deal for me since I didn't think it would happen in my lifetime.  The old man next to me jabbed me in the leg, complaining that he couldn't see as he sat on his ass.  I sat.  We did not chat during the game.  He left early.  Probably hates blacks too.

Screw him. Next time stay standing...

Seems like I just recently read a thread like this... on letsgokings.com.   

If you simply read this board, you are a freak, when it comes to Angels baseball.  

It isn't like he hit it at Angel Stadium, or hit it the day before on the road. If I'd gone to the game last night, it probably wouldn't have occurred to me that it was his first game back after the 500th.  

How do you make an effort to attend the game and not look at Albert and realize this is his first game back HOME since hitting #500? Especially with the videos playing on the big screen? 

Is everybody just numb sitting there texting???

You want them to give the video a standing ovation?   I usually arrive right at game time.  I probably would've missed my chance to salute the video board.

Yes. I want them to watch the video, maybe give it a standing o and show some appreciation to someone on our team who's hit a 500th hr.

We've had similar discussions along these general lines before on here. Everyone's experience is different.  I'm not a big rah-rah, yell, scream, jump-up-and-down kind of guy when I'm at games.  Others are.  I'm okay with that.  I enjoy going to games and am not less passionate about my fanship, simply because I express it differently from others.  I guess I've just never understood why people care how other fans (or attendees, if you don't consider them "fans") act at games.