• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols' One Handed Grab and Throw

RallyMo

I just got around to checking out highlights from yesterday's game.

In addition to Richards being nails, the play Albert made to nail Harper at the plate really stood out.

That was executed very nicely.

I pray for some kind of a bullpen alteration, because if the pen gets better, this team could be scary good.

Edited by RallyMo

Yah he looked phenomenal there and the play was HUGE!

I see a lot of complaining about the bullpen and it is warranted, but they seem to have improved some from the start of the season. Salas and Kohn look good. Joe Smith has been solid for the most part, too. We just need to weather the storm that is the injury bug.

I just got around to checking out highlights from yesterday's game.

In addition to Richards being nails, the play Albert made to nail Harper at the plate really stood out.

That was executed very nicely.

I pray for some kind of a bbullpen alteration, because if the pen gets better, this team could be scary good.

I agree, and I hope the front office sees that. The bullpen appears to be the factor that will determine whether this is an 80 win team or a 90 win team. I'd like to see them aggressively promote Bedrosian/Alvarez/Morin in the hope that one or more of those guys will provide the shot in the arm the pen so badly needs.

Dear Conger's mom. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

Sorry to disappoint you but I would have replied the same way regardless of which player you were compelled to put in your post.

It was a good post that didn't need to end with a negative statement.

Edited by Slegnaac