• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Predict the 2014 Los Angeles Angels Runs Contest

Huh? they are at 712 right now with 16 games to go

89/16 = 5.56

Am I missing something?

Yeah, you're missing the part where I mistook a post from a month ago for one made yesterday. My bad.

In better news, my prediction is much closer than I thought it'd be. 798.

Edited by Kenny

No one started this one yet.

I predict 783.

Not looking too bad now, with 13 of the 16 remaining games being vs teams with solid pitching. 

Houston's pitching has been real solid for over a month now, ERA in past 37 games is not much over 3.50.    

71 runs in 16 games sounds about right.

Edited by Angel Oracle

• 2 weeks later...

And the winner is, if not mattering whether guessing over the actual total runs scored or not...........

Gotbeer!     777, just 4 runs over the actual 773 runs    (IP and Too Cool also guessed 777, but Gotbeer's was first.)

TDawg would have won if it was a Price is Right format (not going over), with 764 runs guessed, just 9 runs less than the actual.

And the winner is, if not mattering whether guessing over the actual total runs scored or not...........

Gotbeer!     777, just 4 runs over the actual 773 runs    (IP and Too Cool also guessed 777, but Gotbeer's was first.)

TDawg would have won if it was a Price is Right format (not going over), with 764 runs guessed, just 9 runs less than the actual.

I guessed 770! I literally deleted my prediction like 2 hours ago on accident.

it's not a big deal, but I rarely ever win anything lol

Edited by Poozy