• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday thread, 3/9 versus Reds

Glen

Why are the Angels still wasting time and space on Ian Stewart?

Yeah, Pena/Tracy/Stewart/whoever else are really making the bench spot competition uneventful so far. At least Green has been good!

Edited by jshep

That makes no sense.  Freese is going to be their starting 3B.  Stewart hit .171 in the minors last year, and has a slash line of .183/.272/.289 in the majors since 2010.  He is awful.

Yeah, but if they cut him it would hurt his feelings and we know from those mean old Cubs last year that he's a fragile butterfly.

Skaggs touching 96 MPH. So much for those velocity concerns

This is my first time seeing him pitch and I like what I see so far.  Yeah, I know, spring training.  Still looks good.

i literally missed that half of the inning, it was like 15 seconds long.  it looks like they are just phoning it in to get the game over with....if i was scioscia i would not allow that stuff to go on because it's only going to get worse during the season.

Edited by Marsaka

Cueto has thrown like 8 pitches in this game, I think.

I distinctly remember the first inning being different.  Fouling off pitches, etc.  Kinda like somebody quitting smoking for one day and then lighting back up the next day. 

Don Baylor needs to crack some skulls.