• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It's 11a on fanfest weekend.

Brian Ilten drunk texted me after midnight last night. Then he left a rather slurred message with Chuck in the background making noises as well. I am guessing the first night in town went well but I have no idea what they were up to and don't think they are sharing phone pics.

So who was saying squeel like a puig, and who was oinking?

Oh wait, I forgot, puig doesn't squeel.  He just falls down at the sight of Trout.  Which is also appropriate for what you describe.

Edited by gotbeer

fanfest folks -- when you get back -- if you can remember anything you saw and/or did in Arizona -- would be interested in some of you providing your take on the final make up of the 25 man roster for opening day -- not a lot of spots really 'open'  -- maybe 6 max -- would like to hear who you think will be number four and five starters.......does Blanton make the 25 as a long relief/ sixth starter guy if he's not the fifth starter,,,,,,,,,,Ianetta / Conger combo behind the plate?.......Grant Green make the team and if so, does that leave any room for a guy who's D I just love -- Andrew Romine -- but who needs to at least hit .250 and do the little things like sac bunt and be able to run the bases well to make the team........anyway.......a thread about your guys' thoughts on what you saw at ST and how that factors into your predictions for the final listing of the 25 man roster for opening day..........

fanfest folks -- when you get back -- if you can remember anything you saw and/or did in Arizona -- would be interested in some of you providing your take on the final make up of the 25 man roster for opening day -- not a lot of spots really 'open' -- maybe 6 max -- would like to hear who you think will be number four and five starters.......does Blanton make the 25 as a long relief/ sixth starter guy if he's not the fifth starter,,,,,,,,,,Ianetta / Conger combo behind the plate?.......Grant Green make the team and if so, does that leave any room for a guy who's D I just love -- Andrew Romine -- but who needs to at least hit .250 and do the little things like sac bunt and be able to run the bases well to make the team........anyway.......a thread about your guys' thoughts on what you saw at ST and how that factors into your predictions for the final listing of the 25 man roster for opening day..........

Please. Everyone too drunk to really pay attention to baseball.