• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Nascar Thread

Kurt Busch will attempt the Indy 500/Coca-Cola 600 double. As a huge IndyCar Series fan I couldn't be happier. Great exposure for the series. I'm surprised he's running for Andretti Autosport though. I know he tested for them last May, but I thought Chevrolet would require he run for a Chevy backed team. I'm glad he's able to run for Andretti.

While John Andretti did this multiple times, he was never really a true threat to win either race. I'm interested to see how fast Kurt is in qualifying for Indy. If he's fast, it would be exciting to see try to win both.

If he wins Indy, does he just slam the milk and jump in the chopper right away without much interview?

I would think Busch would use 2014 as a chance to get experience in the 500 for future races. Tough to expect too much in his initial race no matter the talent.

The new playoff format in NASCAR really plays into doing both races since cumulative points doesn't count for much compared to winning races. He can essentially throw a race away especially if he wins before Memorial Weekend.

This thread makes me want to go buy a 30 rack of bud light and call my sister for a date at Bojangles

You gotta be careful sometimes which threads you venture into around here. Once I ended up in the soccer forum and for the next week I ended up flopping on the ground and rolling around as if my leg were broken anytime a person came within six inches of me.

• 1 year later...

NASCAR hits town this week. . . Made me glad that I didn't work weekends so that I can go to the race with a couple of buddies, take off our shirts and paint our favorite numbers on our guts while drinking beer.

no problem. we don't judge here.